Help me find and install a sat dish

Username: Desai

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
I have Pensat 3000 receiver and one dish for 119 channels .

I want to install another dish for 61.5 channels.

Which type of Dish I shall require for this ?
Also let me know what are the other components require ?

I am residing in Mississauga - CANADA.
Where can i find the dish ? any idea ?

Approximately how much cost ?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1520
get a single LNB 18 round DTV dish and a disque switch...keep it simple...total cost $50....look in newspaper or DSS site that have "For Sale area" ot tag sales or flea markets..

BTW...I hear something about 61.5 going away or moving all their channels to another sat..so keep an ear open and visit sites to shop and get 61.5 info...their is a thread here in Archives.."Best Dss sites" ...register and read their forums..

Bronze Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 97
you will need 18" dish and disq. switch.also either dishpro single lnb or you can use dishprodual lnb. If you are only running to one receiver you can use single. I couldn't help you finding dish in canada but you can go on line and visite www.sadoun.com just click on dishes and mountsUpload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
they are moving all the international channels to 61.5 and 148w from 121.I posted a little about it yesterday. Its under the thread titled 121 and 61.5

Gold Member

Post Number: 1521
That will change your dish requirements entirely..will need large 30 inch dish with linear lnb for the 121..

This will get U the 121W dishes available now..new $79, 75cm (30 inch) with mount and KU linear LNB..
http://forums.dsstester.c*om/vbb/showthread.php?t=49805

Gold Member

Post Number: 1522
Sorry, I miread the post...U need the 61.5 and/or the 148...forget the 121 dish at globalwholesalers..

I put the 110-119 on the DishPro Twin 500...and take my present dish and align the 61.5..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
that is my plan exactly
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us