Pansat 2700 remote don't work right!

qustionlady
Unregistered guest
Hi,

Can anyone help! my remote control on the pansat 2700 sometime work sometime not. I try to change new bettery, it still don't work. only way to work is to shake the control and keep pressing the button for long time then will work for that moment. Did I did something wrong on the control? can anyone help! thanks!

qustionlady
Unregistered guest
anyone help please!!!!!

ChimaBurros
Unregistered guest
hey pretty ,buy new remote or change batterys.

qustionlady
Unregistered guest
thanks man! I change it w/ new batteries, still not work and the remote is only 2 weeks old. Maybe I press some wrong button on the remote? can anyone help pleaseeeeeee!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Babakhan

Post Number: 108
Maybe ur using ur remote from far away.. take ur remote near to ur recieve n see if it work.

qustionlady
Unregistered guest
babakhan, I tried that already don't work! thanks! Anyone have suggustion for me. Please!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Leew

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 121
Look Sweety, on remote there is button "TV/SAT" or some similar to this ,try to play with buttons
I mean press here , there , maybe you get it if not you gonna buy new remote(universal).
Warm Regard

qustionlady
Unregistered guest
thanks Mike! it didn't work. What kind of universal remote should I get? and also, since I am buying a new remote. Is there any remote that I can get to control the receiver from one tv to another. Please help!!! thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1026
Read the directions...they're all fairly simple..if the receiver and remote are 2 weeks old, then they are covered under warranty...contact the dealer who U bought it from..

There is no need for U to come here and expect someone here to know how to fix your remote...we don't fix them.....we put in new batteries, push some buttons and then if they still don't work....we throw them out, and buy a new one cause they're so cheap and we don't fix remotes..

qustionlady
Unregistered guest
thanks!! I will check the dealer.

tho
Unregistered guest
What bin are you using ? Mine and a friend used to have similar problem when we were using some same old non auto-roll bins. We simply loaded new bins and the problem went away.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us