Need help on autoroll plz ????

Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1
For Fortec Lifetime Ultra receiver,can someone tell me how u do autoroll for it step by step plz and thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 760
Go read at a DSS site that has manuals and files..

BTW...autoroll is uploaded same as any bin, no different, except "set the default key"..

Post Number: 2
Thanks Lk ...how u install a bin i don't even know that, just new to all this i been doing reading here can't find out plz help me out

Bronze Member
Username: Leew

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 58
application/x-zip-compressedUpload
UsersGuide How to flash.zip (15.2 k)
Mc Sunny you have to read this info...

Post Number: 3
Thanks Mike

Bronze Member
Username: Leew

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 59
Any time !

Bronze Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 69
For all you Fortec users. If you had read the new v. old fortec thread, you would have seen the 2 resistor mod which is pretty much the way to go to solve you problems. Once you've done the mod, load bin 271t and this will convert you're fortec into pansat along with a fully working autoroll. This is for the 614 tuner. Chipset really means nothing with this mod so don't bother with it. I have done this mod to at least 15 receivers and they are all up and running. There is a single resistor mod for the 624 tuner, but I have not worked with it yet, so I can't tell you if it works.

Daniel Lourine
Unregistered guest
Hey LK, i have the bin 144 and my satellite is down (for about 2 hours) and it doesn't seem like the autoroll is working is their something extra i have to do. Can he tell me wat i should do to get my satellite up using autoroll.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us