Newest clone safe bin on all receivers bin 272t wiht tivo

Bronze Member
Username: Kneegrow_2

Post Number: 38
Well It has been long awaited and I am happy to say we have arrived at the point we can all enjoy our TV again. First off I want to give credit to those who played a part in this journey.
I want to make it clear that this was a task that was very large and I am not alone responsible for this. This work was done at DssFeedback Testing Forum with the help of Yono and at CCC with the help of Jvvh5897 and Satinfo for his Resistor mod. Also lets not forget all the people in these forums that contributed there time in testing and relaying information back to the forums for us to see and develop fixes for . Without you people to test and let us know what to work on it would have been even more of a challenge than it was. I hope I did not leave anyone out if so I am sorry. This project has been ongoing for the last 2 months and now we have something to show for it. I am glad I was able to get the right minds together to resolve this for all.
With that said I would like to present to you all this bin GOOD for ALL and NO Resistor Mod on 165 and 166. This includes the 624 tuners as well.
Instructions:
1. If you have been testing and you have been killed with earlier bins the I would suggest cleaning EEPROM one more time just for good measures.
2. Load bin with Serial port
3. Goto Menu and Parental Control then down to second Pin (0000) and set default keys.
4. Check settings in Antenna setup for switch settings
5. Exit out and watch TV

ADDED NEW 272T2 BIN FOR NO RESISTORS NEEDED ANYMORE. IT IS NOW A COMPLETE BIN. (Autoroll , Bev , no Kills , all tuners , ir remote codes for Hughes and Tivo and best of all no resistors needed. )

http://forums.al7bar.tk/showthread.p...486#post778486

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1194
4 day old news...where ya been?..actually a newer release since then , with globecast..that file is linked 100x in these forums!

Silver Member
Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 133
what is cleaning the eeprom?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1198
could be interpreted many ways..set factory settings, Jtag, upload factory bin, etc... my guess, is meant to upload the factory bin first before uploading this bin...ONLY if U've had a corrupted TSOP/eeprom before and had to Jtag (clean/fix/repair)it...I would just ignore cleaning the eeprom..

happy bin 256
Unregistered guest
why the new bin mentioned tivo? what is new (diferent)?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1202
Nothing new...again old news

Bronze Member
Username: Kneegrow_2

Post Number: 40
lk u need to rock left then snap your fingers then rock right and snapped your fingers then say,"aaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy whats happenning"

Gold Member

Post Number: 1214
I'm a wild and crazy guy!!!!...Dan Akroyd

Gold Member

Post Number: 1436
Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:36 am Post subject: X-85CS_060317_271T2_DN_BEV_RTN_TVE_4sec_api(N).zip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This bin works great for Bev and DN and has autoroll, so U must "set the default key" to activate the current keys and autoroll is SAFE for all Ultra's and Pansat clones...replaces the 272T2...(yeah I know the bin # dropped from 272T2 down to 271T2....no biggie....271T2 is the newer bin released today)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X-85CS_060317_271T2_DN_BEV_RTN_TVE_4sec_api(N).zip

Its located at dsscommunity.c*om forums in the Fortec Ultra and Pansat 2500 area..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us