Watch what U ask...or NO help!

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 848
Most 95% of the questions here are the same and have been answered here 1000x MINIMUM!...READ...and READ the ARCHIVES at bottom of this page too!...because thats the ONLY way U are going to get the answer...Myself and others here who answer every little simple redundant question are not helping U at all..U learn NOTHING from us doing the research and spoon feeding U the answers..so for your benefit, its going to STOP!...at least by me ...and johny be good too..

I have written and posted Set Up Guides for every Pansat (2300-2500-2700-3500-5000) and for coo*ls ats 4000 and 5000, alsomfor viewsats platinum , and Fortec Ultra's..

I have posted how to manually input new keys for every reciever sold!

I have linked the keymaster program 1000x..so U always have the latest keys for every receiver..

I have explained how to set default keys...hot add dummy satellites...how to rename satellites...go to perform every scan posssible....how to configure your receiver settings...how to tell what type LNB's U have and what the difference is betweeen them..how to hook up disque switches...how to add receivers...how to fix nite rider lights...how to upload bins...how to use autoroll bins..linked Jtag files and directions...linkede the 25 best DSS site with files.. linked the best dish pointing satellite calculators...how to find missing channels...how to use lyngsat..which cables to use to flash.....how to fix tyhe flash failed message..how to troubleshoot your own problems...how important it is for U all to READ...

Its all here...I will NOT answer those questions anymore...its redundant...look here and U will find them, possibly in the ARCHIVES..but they are answered by me at least 1000x...and answered by others at least 1000x..I will answer only legit questions that have not been answered here before or if U have an uinusual problem.. ARCHIVES here have TONS of INFO!...READ THEM!

Silver Member

Post Number: 849
johny be good
Silver Member
Username: Satboy

Ontario

Post Number: 103
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 05:47 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyone that comes to this with a ligitimate technical question will get a straight answer if we know it ( we do not profess to know it all , it is an forever changing world and it takes a lot of reading and research to keep up with the latest technology ) however that said DO NOT AND I REPEAT
DO NOT come here and ask for what are the keys , or how do I put in , or please keys please because as far as I am concerned your rquest will not be answered as we have posted many many times how to get them . learn how to download , upload ,what loader to use ,how to do a channel search , how to configure your settings etc. done all that and still have a problem , come talk to us , we will be at your disposal any stupid requests will be ignored , at least by me
Have a nice day

Anonymous

Lk,
I am a new user and I would like to thank you and others like you for your patience and for sharing your knowledge with the rest of us, I just came into the world of FTA's; I have a Lavasat 3200 and it is great, I get all HBO's, Cinemax's, PPV's, etc... I have noticed that although many of the questions we may ask have already been answered somewhere by someone in some thread, they can be hard to find. That in my opinion is a problem for us who do not know so much and for you who knows a lot about this subject; because finding the right question and the right answer to our problem is not easy, some people will ask them repeatedly.
I am an engineer myself, and I found that the best way to help others is to centralize information so they can all go to the same location and find it for themselves. Therefore, I created a web site in our company Intra Net where every thing is organized and explained in plain English. My only hassle is to input all the information they can possibly need and any future requested info in a central database, and believe me, this makes my life so much easier.
I would like to suggest that instead of having so many threads of info, you could share your knowledge with the rest of us in your own web site; yahoo and others offer free web space so it would not cost you a dime.
This of course is what I would do if I knew as much as you do about FTA's and wanted to share my knowledge with others, but without getting to many headaches from the people I am trying to help.
Please do not take this the wrong way, it is only constructive criticism and my humble opinion, I have great respect for you and all others who help the rest of us.

Silver Member

Post Number: 883
I agree with U ...All the info is here BUT very difficult to find sometimes..If this site could redesign and have specific topic areas for the main 10 receivers and dish pointing,then we wouldn't have disorganization and repetitive questions wasting banwidth..The format here is NOT user friendly, and the SEARCH feature is useless...But I have NO control here..

So we must deal with the way Ecoustics has designed this DSS site...My beef is with LAZY people..I have seen at least 1000x people ask for the dishnet keys and they are posted DIRECTLY in the previous post!..Occurrences like that are daily,frequent and VERY common here!...If people took 15-30 minutes looking and READING, I guarantee, they would find their answers..a new site will NOT change people's laziness here..a new design here would reduce the READING time to less than 10 minutes..and save this site huge banwidth which cost money...

Silver Member

Post Number: 910
Lastly...if U want or need any file or How To Guide, use any of the sites listed in the thread "Best DSS sites"..U will probably have to register at the site..they are all FREE...

Do NOT ever ask here "where can I get this file?"

Best DSS sites..
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/198399.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 993
Bump

deleted post
Unregistered guest
Is it saving bandwidth to edit or remove post that does not treat LK like a god?
This post will probably be deleted just as others in this thread have been.

Anonymous

You were warned.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us