"Wait for picture" ???

Username: Kc1611

Post Number: 3
I just set up my Pansat 2700A receiver..When I turn it on I get a message that reads "Wait for picture !!" which is then followed by a percentage indicator...

What is this???

Silver Member
Username: Babakhan

Post Number: 112
it takes about 30 minutes !!it might go to 1000%, just be patient n wait until it is done,do not touch it while its rolling the new keys..

6000%
Unregistered guest
Its being rolling the keys for 6 hours now and the autoroll reads 6000%....should I keep going!

Anonymous

try to change channel

Username: Northman

Post Number: 1
Using Blacklist Updater & bin files included, loaded into Pansat 3000, which originally showed user info of 2500a, worked fine yesterday on BEV, setup Dish Network channels today & system worked for 5 to 10 minutes, then died ( receiver display dead, power supplies good ). Did some research, built a JTAG cable & followed a few instructions on SKYMAX 1.3. Occasionally displays 8.8.8.8 but no positive communication. Anyone else know of a cure for this. This machine has never had as stable a picture consistently, like the Topfield TF3000Fi or Ultrastar or Ariza 700 units that I am familiar with. Should I kiss it good-bye?

Anonymous

Pansat does not make or sell 3000 or 4000 series products. Thus, any and all products sold with Pansat 3000 model are counterfeit satellite receivers.

Username: Northman

Post Number: 2
That much I already knew. I went in to the shop to buy a Topfield, but no stock. The salesman said, get this one for $125 bucks...it's just as good...serves me right. The Topfield receivers that I have out there have been excellent. No problems in 3 years, but I have never changed them from proper FTA to updated bins with autoroll. The unit I am very close to throwing out was working fine yesterday on BEV, with EPG & program info. It just died after getting Dish Net 119 going. Even if I keep it as a spare home unit, I just want to know if there has been a similar problem & cure, while I scan the archives.

ragin mad
Unregistered guest
Last night around 9pm, the picture on my Lifetime Ultra would freeze every 10 to 15 minutes for about 30 to 45 seconds. Is this normal as it is very annoying? Also, once again, my guide loads all my channels but only show a few shows here and there.

raginmad
Unregistered guest
Can anybody help?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1170
6000%..either manual input the keys, or rename the satellites that U use in your receiver...that will stop that continous autoroll..

ragin..could be bad weather, clouds, etc..or try a new bin,like the 272T2, which all ultra people say is great..file is at dsscommunity.c*om

mark...that pansat 3000 is a clone as U know...U put a bad bin in there and killed it...U corrupted the TSOP...if U finish Jtagging it, it will be fine...there are a million Jtag manuals and files out there at Dss sites...follow thru what U started...next time be more careful what bins u put in there..the 272T2 bin is what U should have put in there..

Silver Member
Username: Leew

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 198
Well..mark uhde, If you need just PM to me your email, so I can send you some info about pansat/pantec clones. (how to jtag....),but what I got. it's for pansat2500 ,anyway you can read for some good educ...

Echocatcher
Unregistered guest
Tnx Mike ,I got it,good pictures.

Silver Member
Username: Leew

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 200
any time...bro..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help