Ca't get channels back!!!!!!!!

new bee
Unregistered guest
i did a factory reset and i cant get my channles back the ones i get they have that $ sign in front of them i don't want to download nothing so if there's another way fix please tell me.

Bronze Member
Username: Stupidbush

Arkansas, Arkansas Bangladesh

Post Number: 41
you're a dummy cat..
take thisUpload

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 754
U need to do a blind scan or sat scans..

Bronze Member
Username: Siberian_phil

Post Number: 14
LK or BABA KHAN or anybody who has digiwave 7000
I get it.For digiwave i have to put key 00 and 01 in one first line(key 00 in my resiever)My problem now I killed line two (it's named KeyM1 in my resiever)How I can get it back?MAyby somebody can printed for me please.Or Ihave to flash it now and put new BIN? Halp please.Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 757
phil...quit asking and just do something!...anything!...reapply the factory settings or factory bin..that should reset it..then upolad a newer bin

No I don't have it...look for it at DSS sites where they have files...as U know, there are NO files here..

Bronze Member
Username: Siberian_phil

Post Number: 15
LK... Had an idea to do by ease way.OK I ll do all from the beginning.Thanks for your patient.Becouse Iam ready to crash Digiwave and bite myself a-s.I am not bronze member - wooden.
But,full of enthusiasm.

new bee
Unregistered guest
lk.. i did that i tried both blind scan and sat scan but all the channels have that$ sing in front of them is there a way to fix this without having to download anything

Username: Raging_fisher

Post Number: 5
Do you have the latest .bin file installed??

new bee
Unregistered guest
im telling u i can't download stuff in to it

Username: Raging_fisher

Post Number: 6
All of my channels have a $ sign in front of them, and they all work just fine.

Your factory bin isn't going to do very much for you.

Download the newest bin, which should be autorolling, and you should be good until BEV/DN start f^cking around again.

You should have an RS232 Port on the back of the Receiver, go down to the local computer shop and buy a null modem cable for $10. Download the uploader and bin file, and you will be back in business.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us