2700a Bin File anyone?

Username: Sammy1

Post Number: 2
Hello,

I need the latest bin file for my new 2700a Pensat receiver. I would need the loader. Can someone be kind enough and E-Mail the files or at least give me the link?

mtlinphx@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 560
Go to any DSS site and download them yourself!...LAZY!

Username: Sammy1

Post Number: 3
My friend there's a difference between being lazy and not knowing. Easier said than done when you know where to go... I've been searching for an hour and still no luck. A link would be greatly appreciated.

Username: Dannyboy88

Post Number: 4
hey LK how are ya i was wondering if you can answer this question for me i just got my dish a new bin file and i have pansat 2500 but in dish network when i go to add the codes for nagravision 2 there is only one key # and thats 00 and there isnt a 01 is there a way i can add one please answer if u can thank u LK

Bronze Member
Username: Ajb

Post Number: 32
danial,when your see oo highlight that and press right arrow, should take you into 01

Post Number: 5
J pear sorry if it didnt sound clear but i already actually did that and it didnt change at all it just stayed to 00 and i went over to the right 0 and put in one to see if it would change but than i couldnt go back to 00 is there a way to add it do u know

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
daniel,scroll down to key number
scroll right 2times and you will then be in Nagravision2 mode and key 00
Enter the 00 there
then scroll back up to key number
then scroll right one more time to key 01
enter the key 01 there
then click okay to save
now click exit bytton 4 times and you should have tv.

Post Number: 6
would that also work for bell cause isnt bell
09-01 cause i have the same issue with bell in nagravision 2 i just get get the the 01 to enter the rest of the keys it just stays at 00 if u know Jpear thanx for helping me

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
daniel,
it will work.but why don't you just go to dssrookie.*om and get the latest bin for pansat2500 there.The latest bin has autoroll so you don't have to put the keys in manually.It will roll to the right key by itself.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
i am sorry 2700 pansat files are there too.

Bronze Member
Username: Kingyousuf

Post Number: 17
can i ge tthe DSS site so i can get it myself....

do i rename the file from ending with zip to bin?????

Username: Abj

Post Number: 6
yes you can. we can not post files here.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
oh justice but Do I change file name ending with the zip to bin???????

Post Number: 8
you don't change anything to the file.You can not change anything on the file.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
but when i try to open the file via GT loader the bil file is clicked and i cant open that file.... so do i not rename the file (only zip to bin) the ending of the file???

the only way if i change the setting in GT loader to bin and app file then it works....

Post Number: 9
you need to read more.You are supposed to use loader to load your file. Not GT loader.Go to dssrookie.com and go to pansat section.I don't think you have read what you suppose to have to load the program. I recommend you go to dssrooki.com.They will help you there.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 582
Yousef...U know nothing of computers either...U have a VEEEEEEEEEEEERY LOOOOOOOOOng Road ahead!

.zip is a computer file...within a compressed .zip file, there could be 10 files....a.zip file is a "compressed" file to save space...U have to "uncompress" the .zip file to get at the files and folders within .zip file..the .bin file is compressed within the .zip file..same thing is true with .rar files..they are compressed just like .zip files..

Your computer needs a winzip or winrar program installed to unzip/uncompress the .zip or .rar files ..this is 5th grade computer 101 for 10 year olds..go to www.win-zip.com or www.win-rar.com and download the latest free version....win-rar will unzip/ uncompress .zip files as well as .rar files...so,which do U think U should use?

I think U have a better chance of being the next man on the moon, than U do with satelllite TV..

Post Number: 10
if he's gonig to the moon than I'm going to venus,because there is alots of beautiful women
up there. At least thats what I heard. I wonder if that's true. What do you think, LK ?????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
hi LK and Justice thanks so much

i have learned alot from reading those DSS rookie site and with your help i have fixed my problem.

The problem was i did not do a blind scan and did not unzio the 143 bin.

Thanks now i think i am getting better at this, will soon be a pro like you all.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
I am very happy for you. Now go watch some tv and be proud of yourself. I am glad things worked out for you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us