BEST SETUP OF FTA SYSTEMS

Anonymous

JUST LOOKING FOR SOME SETUPS TO FIND OUT WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GO BEFORE I BUY ONE

my2cents
Unregistered guest
here is mine recommendation, Pansa*t 3500s

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
Don't bother buying any Pansat products, they suck, save yourself headache and buy a Either a Viewsat or Cool*sat 5000 receiver. These two brands are the best right now without any trouble and you won't be losing any money on it. Pansa*ts are the worst ones to have and plus you will have so much problems. Just read on this forum and you will see how many people ask for help in regards to Pansa*ts.

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
Get a viewsat or c00lsat with a superdish.the higher grade pansat are alright but stay away from clones

my2cents
Unregistered guest
there has never been a problem with the pansat 3500s.

Anonymous

thanks i have been reading alot and it does seem like people have a lot of problems with pansats.
but it also seems like more people have them to.

anonymously yours
Unregistered guest
If you know what you're doing, Pansats won't give you any problems. If you don't know what you're doing then you'll have problems no matter which receiver you have. It's true that more people have pansats and that's why there's more posts about them. My pansat 2500 is still running great. Pansats still have one of the best support.

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 371
Hey Anon: I vote vwst. plt. or extrm. Depending on UR locale, 18in. dish is all I need in FL.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us