Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra

Anonymous

A friend of mine has the above mentioned box. When I look in the system info section the following software is installed:
X85BL API:256t_EU, Boot ver 6.0 26 Sep 2005 Future-FTA.

Does this mean it has a Pansat bin from Future FTA installed or is it modified, clone-kill removed version? Can I install the latest Pansat 2500 bin with autoroll or do I need another bin? If I need another bin where can I find it

Thanks for yr help

Silver Member
Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 106
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=584487#POST584487

Go Here

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
the 256t is a modded no kill bin use only the 282t4,256t or the 101t bin in a fortec anything else for right now will kill it

Anonymous

thanks fr the prompt reply guys... Grim where can i get the recommend bin from?

Anonymous

I Have 256t in mine and is ok. However only one set of nag2 keys can be entered, so,(and they do it all the time) approx 1 week after main roll you will lose ch 205 and several others. It is liveable unless you are a foxnewes junkie #205. You will have about 99% of channel at any given time.

Anonymous

X-85BL_051201_256t_12H_CLock_fix_New Keys_api(N).bin

This is the file I am running and I believe I got it at New DssCommuni*y.com in the fortec or pansat area.

Anonymous

X-85BL_051201_256t_12H_CLock_fix_New Keys_api(N).bin

This is the file I am running and I believe I got it at New DssCommuni*y.com in the fortec area a little more than halfway down the list. This is the exeact file name accept no others.
X_85BL_051201_256t_12H_CLock_fix_New_Keys_api_N_12.zip

Username: Maulla

Post Number: 5
Ok... so i opened the fortec and took a look. I cant get a number for the cpu as it has a heat sink on it, but the chip has the number 29lv800BE - 70 PFTN. Acording to "Fortec Ultra's New vs Old....big difference" thread that falls under the bad combo list. Should I just leave the bin and change the keys or update it with another bin..e.g. 284t? does the 284t or any other have autoroll for the fortec?

Thanks

Username: Adza

HarareZimbabwe

Post Number: 1
Does anyone out there have the New Key Codes for SABC and E.TV on the FortecStar??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us