T5/IA5 at 97.0W European Channels not working..HELP!!

Username: Alboholic

Post Number: 9
Hey guys does anyone have the new keys for T5/IA5 at 97.0W European channels....my Dish Network is up and runnig but european channels say "Time For New Keys"??? anyone please

Username: Bosanci28

Post Number: 5
there is no fix for t5,yet they have moved some of the channels from n1 to n2 ! so we need a new bin for it and then will work(what you have working now is n1)..goodluck

Bronze Member
Username: Stuce10

Post Number: 30
Can Anyone HACK GLOBECAST N2 cmon smart people

Username: Kosovari

Post Number: 8
hey tim wuts up? you talkin about RTV21, TopChannel, MIA?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
hey kosovari...we are all waiting for T5/IA5...but I heard they are not going to work for a while...I want to get back RTV21 and TOPChann. as much as you do man

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
hey kosovari...we are all waiting for T5/IA5...but I heard they are not going to work for a while...I want to get back RTV21 and TOPChann. as much as you do man

Username: Kosovari

Post Number: 10
ye i bet...... sucks.... MIA is on from 7 to 8pm est.. but they stop right away :@

shkavi keq
Unregistered guest
zdravo drugari tim i kosovari!!

Bronze Member
Username: Stupidbush

Arkansas, Arkansas Bangladesh

Post Number: 16
yo! isn't ukrain in here!
DO U hash!
I do.Upload

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
Guys so you all know, there is a hack for ROM110 in Spain and it is the same stream as T5/IA5, It still hasn't hit the North American market yet. Once it is here T5 and GLOBCAST and all others will start working as well. I heard that it will be sometime this summer. Good luck guys!

Bronze Member
Username: Stupidbush

Arkansas, Arkansas Bangladesh

Post Number: 19
you're smoking lot sir!Upload

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
just like u i guess. You must be high when you wrote the message, but the ROM110 is already a done deal in Spain, if you don't believe oh well who cares.......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us