Connect dishpro LNB and Dishtv LNB

Username: Sdgodfrey8

Post Number: 5
I have a dish pro 500 and a DTV with single LNB. I want to connect the Dishpro to get both 110 and 119 and the DTV dish to connect to 121.

The dishpro has a built in Diseqc switch. Can I connect both the dishes to another Diseqc. If so how do I set it up on the receiver.

I have a spacestar DVB 500 receiver.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 365
set it up same way as U plug them into the disque switch..port1 -110,P2-119,P3-121...The disque has 4 inputs..and 1 output to receiver

Anonymous

I have DP34-500 with three inputs - 2 dishes, 1 for 110 & 119 and the other one for 61.5, and have one cable coming from wall to the receiver. The setup is Port 1: DB-Twin-2 (110 even,odd)
Port 2: DB-Twin - 1 (119 even,odd)
Port 3: DB-Dual -2 (61.5 even,odd)
Right now I have Diseq #1 for 110 and Diseq #2 for 119, if i enter #3 for 61.5 dont get any international channels.
What am I doing wrong????

Post Number: 6
LK, There is only one output cable from the Dishpro sat (it contains both 110 and 119) so do I connect it to the Port 1 on the diseqc switch?

Or do I have to connect two cables from the Dishpro and connect one to P1 and the other to P2 on the diseqc?
and connect the other dish to P3?

Pepe Smith
Unregistered guest
better connection dishpro lnb(one side contains 119 & 110) to port 1 and 3rd lnb(universal ku for 121 and 61.5 with 30-36 inches dish) to port 2.

Dishpro lnb - set your lnb type as standard and local freq of 11250

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 360
Hey Mr. D; I tried virtually the same set-up U describe except I was using separate dish for 91w bird. After trying every combination I could think of with no success I asked thill`s advice and was told , due to DP`s built-in switch(combining 110&119) it would NOT work with diseQc, made sence to me so I simply put an A/B switch inline and have to manually change at the stb to "test" either 110&119 or 91. Not much of an inconvience when all things considered.

Let us know if U find a different solution, OK?

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 373
hitch..U tried a disque and it didn't work?...that A/B sounds like a pain..I don't recall that advice..

Pepe has the right idea for Mr D..assuming Mr D is also anonymous above too with the 2 dishes and 3 satellites and DP LNB..

Technision
Unregistered guest
whats up guys im trying to get 110 on a second dish
i got 119 running fine but for the nba,
what sats would i be looking for
to find 110 i keep thinking im getting it but i get bad signal or channel i think its picking up the 119 and Lk thanks on the help the other day

Technision
Unregistered guest
whats up guys im trying to get 110 on a second dish
i got 119 running fine but for the nba,
what sats would i be looking for
to find 110 i keep thinking im getting it but i get bad signal or channel i think its picking up the 119 and Lk thanks on the help the other day

Post Number: 7
My receiver Spacestar, does not have an option for the LNB type. If I just set it 11250 freq it only picks up 6&8 but not 7. If I dont use the diseqc switch and connect the Dishpro directly to the receiver, it picks up both 6&8 and 7.

I guess I will have to use a switch to manually control the input, unless someone has a better idea.

By the way can I use a Phase 3 DirecTV sat (3LNB para todas) to pick up 121?

Thanks for all your help.

Silver Member

Fla.

Post Number: 366
Hey LK; U said disecq sw. no work, I circumvented on my own and added a/b sw.

Silver Member

Fla.

Post Number: 367
Hey LK; Do you recall this C&p?IF U sub to DN,then that TWIN LNB (110-119...2LNB's in 1 unit with 2 outputs for 2 receivers but each cable/output has both 110 and 119) has a built in sw21 switches which don't work with FTA..

ViniDomine
Unregistered guest
I would suggest replacing the dishpro lnbf with two legacy lnbf's... now you have 3 lnbs (counting with the one you want to point to 121W) set your stb with the respective ports for each bird ... wire each to correspondent diseqc port and you should be a OK... this is better than using an A/B manual switch. dishpro will not work going to a diseqc... your receiver will not be able to control 2 diseqcs in sequence.
laters
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us