Moving Direct TV Box to other location...

Username: Excelbrad

Wilmington, Delaware US

Post Number: 1
I currently have Comcast Cable at home in Delaware. Its getting too expensive.. I have a temporary or suspended service with Direct TV turned off that I use at another location in Md. The billing from the Maryland service comes to me in Delaware. If I totally cancel my service in Md and start a new account in De and boot out comcast and take the free 4 box setup and only connect 3 in De and then take the remaining box and bring it down to Md.. Would it work in Md so that I could also get local De stations in Md and only have the one 40$ bill and use Direct TV in both places..Any ideas on how to do it...?
Thanks
Brad

my2cents
Unregistered guest
Brad, this area deals with FTA. Your question can be answer more precisely with DTV technical support personnel.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 341
U cannot get the 4 FREE rooms/boxes or install,for new subscribers AGAIN...U are NOT a new subscriber, IF U EVER had a DTV account ANYWHERE!....

Yes U can keep your account or move it to DE and leave 1 box in MD...they will all work...just probably NO LOCALS in MD..

Silver Member

Post Number: 342
BTW..There will be a fee to install in DE,but its not too much..

Bronze Member
Username: Fruitcakes

Post Number: 11
See here we go again...fcuking know it all Thrill boy...Just to let you know azzhole..you are considered a new customer again after 1YR...man you are as fcuking stupid as you spell...ROTF

Silver Member

Post Number: 343
WRONG!...NOT!

DTVcustomer
Unregistered guest
Brad, put the new account in your wifes name or a childs name. They just need a credit card in their name. Problem solved.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us