Missing channels 176, 240,242 on DN, transponder change ?

Anonymous

Can somebody help me with bringing back channels 176, 240 and 242 on DN. I have put te new Key, but still these channels are not working. What do I have to do ? I've read that DN is changing Transponders, is it correct and what can I do to bring these channels back.

Unregistered guest
hi guys can anyone help me i have sonicsat pantec reciever and all the channels of dish network get down yesterday so please i need your help ,,,what to do to make it work again

Anonymous

Can somebody help me with bringing back channels 176, 240 and 242 on DN. I have put te new Key, but still these channels are not working. What do I have to do ? I've read that DN is changing Transponders, is it correct and what can I do to bring these channels back.

I need some help, please !!

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1260
Yes they are rescan.

Saturang
Unregistered guest
I rescanned and got some of the channels back (HBO-E) but "Ten Clips" channel on 110 is not coming back anymore.. just get a dish sign and music. anyone else havin problems with that channel?

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1263
Look at your scan it's some where else. Or you might have to delete it before you scan. Scanning won't pick it up 2. If it's already there it skips over it.

Dishboy
Unregistered guest
Lost Hockey Game Channels?
Since the bin change and re-scan, some of the channels which have hockey games are nowhere to be found...ca anybody help?
Channels: Skdl 1, skdl2, skdl3....are all gone?

Any help with this problem would be appreciated!

Username: Finger

Post Number: 1
anyone have new bin for pansat2500

Post Number: 2
Saturang make sure you do the blind scan so you get all the chanel on the 110

Unregistered guest
Hi guys,
my question might sound silly, but i am no satellite wizard.
Using pansat 2500A wih bin 270 autoroll.
The only satellite i seem to be able to catch is 119 West. No matter what i do, its the only one i can ever connect to. tried moving the dish around, changed the dish altogether, tried several bin files, also did a factory bin and reset.
I have a dual head standard LNB installed.

Please i need help locking 110. What could i possibly be doing wrong?

More specifically i need to lock Echo6/8 which is on 110.

PLS ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!

Post Number: 3
baffled you must have dispro 500 to get 119and 110

Unregistered guest
thanks Henry tran.. I only need 110. Dont care about 119. Is it possible with my existing equipment?

By dishpro 500 u mean ?
The lnb? the satellite, receiver or all?

i know i sound dumb.. sorry

jennifer-EcHo
Unregistered guest
what is Echo 8.6? is it the same as Echo 8?
Also, Echo6/8 are two diffrent satellites right?

bily1962
Unregistered guest
Echo 8 Echo 8/6 or 8.6 are all the same, just different writing. Its actually echo 8 and 6 on 110. Very easy to find, use the same settings as 119 and move 10 degrees and slightly up or down.

Post Number: 4
yes dishpro500 mean you have twin lnb on your dish

jennifer-EcHo
Unregistered guest
thanks bily1962
i am getting 8.6, very good signal and all but it shows that the satellite is Echostar 119?? should it no be 110?
i need some international channels from there

Post Number: 6
international is on 121 not 110

Bronze Member
Username: Carcpl58

Post Number: 30
I have a viewsat 2000 pro and am picking up all chanels except TP 12474. Have rescanned 4 times and get searching for signal but no channels. Any suggestions?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us