Fortec Lifetime ultra help

Username: Redan

Post Number: 1
Im new to using any kind of receivers, I bought a Fortec Lifetime ultra receiver this weekend and I tryed to get Bell expressvu to work. I followed the steps that were found on this forum.
I must have done something wrong because I cant turn my receiver on. When I press the On switch it does not respond.

Any kind of help will be appreciated Thx

Post Number: 2
plz any help would be really cool

thx

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
You have to JTAG the receiver you used the wrong bin.the newer fortecs have no bev or autoroll suport yet.

Post Number: 3
Could you please explain (in detail if possible) how to jtag the receiver
Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 130
Jtag..Dead Ulra's

Here's the Ultra factory flash:
[link removed]

here's the Nagra2 Black Death repair kit and some more info about the 8888888:
[link removed]&highlight=black+death

Saturang
Unregistered guest
hi LK,
hope u can help me. I have 2 fortec ultra receivers that were flashed with wrong bin and died after a while. I j-tagged the first and fixed it fine. the second one just would not respond. when I turn power off and then on no lights whatsoever come on. the first one would blink abit before it goes blank and when I followed j-tag instructions I managed to detect it and flash it fine but this second one would not blink any lights as if there is no power going to it. and will not get detected by the j-tag software. I know there is power in it because I felt it while workin on it.. was wondering if u've seen anything like this or have any ideas..

ELBAM FAEL
Unregistered guest
Sure ask Mable Leaf...He thinks he
know everything....Good luck with
him....I wouldn't let him give my
dog a bone.....(He-Ha-He-Ha-He-Ha)

-Ask LK he's good but loves to
BASH the crap out of U....ROTF

Username: Mackone

TULSA, OK USA

Post Number: 1
please can someone give me a hand I really have been reading an trying before to do this on my own but i need help. I have a fortec ultra that I load a killer bin it went out an would,nt come back on. So I sent it away to get jtag. i got it back working fine two days later i load another killer bin same thing happen so I tryed to do it my self get a jtag can,t get jtag or skys or wall to detect the box wont come on were there a clone killer bin on box so what do I or what do i use to get the clone killer bin off can,t get progams to detect jkey,skys,or wall.Remember when I turn power off and then on no lights whatsoever come on so what do i do i know it needs to be jtag but how with on power or no detect need help bad email or call please.
coreysdtandifer@hotmail.com Dead fortec

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 379
http://arizatechnology.com/catalog/upgrade/

get rid of it!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us