AUDIO IMPROVMENT-TOSHIBA CF27h50- - ? ?

Username: Jandj8947aolcom

Post Number: 1
I'm a senior citizen owner of the subject model & it has served my wife & I with a great picture for lo these many years. Have a problem with trying to improve on the stock sound. I'm a neophyte technician but can follow instructions with no problems at all. (was a longtime Heathkit assembler) Can someone give me a relatively easy way to in some way, if possible, connect to the audio output on the rear of the set that would allow me to perhaps add a couple of small satellite speakers to enhance the broadcast sound to some extent. . ? ? Many thanx for any help you might be able to send along. . . Jack

Unregistered guest
This is pretty simple. The tvs audio outputs are just normal RCA jacks. Every amplifier/receiver has these connections and so do some shelf systems. All you would need is an RCA cable to connect the two together and the tv sound would come out of the speakers. The only problem is that you will have to adjust the volume at the amplifier because the tvs rear audio output level doesn't change with the level with the speakers in the tv.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us