Jtaging help

Username: Redan

Post Number: 6
I have a Fortec Star lifetime ultra that lost power. After reading several threads on this forum, I understood that I was suppose to jtag it. So i made myself a jtag cable (that works) and i downloaded several repair kits to perform the operation. The first one had wall.exe and jkeys in it and the second one had skymax 1.3 each one of those packs had it own instruction.

Using the kit with wall and jkeys, when I open jkeys it does not recognize my receiver. All it say is 0x0000 and unknown device.

Using the 2nd repair kit with skymax 1.3, when I press start I get this:
Init JTAG
IDCODE : 00000000
Fail DCU, Plesae Restart or Reset CPU Box

At this point when I plug the jtag in the receiver and turn my receiver on Im getting the 8888 signal up front.

Any help would be appreciated thx

Post Number: 7
Help plz

Saturang
Unregistered guest
check wiring and ground... also I had same problem when connected to my laptop.. when connected to another computer the receiver was recognised on the spot.. so mebbe something with the port settings and addressing. check those on computer and match to jkeys settings.

Post Number: 8
any other suggestions! Im pretty sure of the wirring

dsl4losers
Unregistered guest
I'm having the same problem as you. My wiring is correct i'm following the how to thats included. I mean what canit be this is stressful,i havent had TV since Thanksgiving, cause i finally got a Jtag.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us