Dish 500 Twin LNB, can't switch between 110 & 119

Username: Qwerty43

Post Number: 1
I am using a Pansat 3500S receiver with a Dish 500 with Twin LNB. I can't get the receiver to get channels from both satellites. I can get one or the other if I mess with the antenna settings. Anybody got this combo working? How?

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 215
If its NOT a DishPro twin LNB,then its a twin with built in sw 21 switches which U can't use with FTA...U will need new LNB's..

Username: Qwerty43

Post Number: 2
It is the DishPro twin LNB (both LNB's built into 1 housing, with only 1 cable coming out of the LNB's). I believe the LNB's have their own version of a switch built in with them.

Anonymous

The dishpro lnb has a built in switch. You need to go into the menu and antenna setup and set the disque switch setting to either 1 for 110 and 2 for 119 or vis versa.

Silver Member

Post Number: 244
DP has a built in DISQUE switch, which is intended for FTA...so do as stated and configure the receiver for the LNB's and disque switchs..

Borman
Unregistered guest
I am glad you posted that info about the LNB here LK. I am using old Dishnet setup with two LNB's and SW-21 switch. I guess i have to buy a new lnb. I was wondering why i could not get both satellites going.Will the dishpro lnb's fit my old 18" dish. Thanks LK.

Silver Member

Post Number: 308
U can make it fit,no problem...even if U had a single LNB round 18 inch DTV dish..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us