3500s channel numbers funky

BillMountcasocdic
Unregistered guest
Using a 3500s, I sometimes will be watching channel 204, then all of a sudden it shows up as 90 (or so) on the receiver (it does this intermittently, seems random), then if I channel up or down it will switch back and go to 205 or 204. Anyone knows how to correct that?

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 302
Hey Bill; Are U running an auto=roll bin, U may have to rescan chnls and sort by sid. I don`t have a panny, but have read of similar probs on other sites, I don`t remember which stb they were discussing.

Bronze Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 21
No need for channel list anymore!

Works on all Pansat Series. Might take a few try's to get it to work.

1. Delete ALL channels on ird.

2. Go into SAT Edit and rename your Dish 110 to ECHO 110 and rename Dish 119 to ECHO 119. (the space between ECHO and 110 is important!)

3. do a BLIND scan on each sat, ECHO 110 & ECHO 119. (Takes At least 10 min per sat) NOTE: My 2700 got "hung up" during a blind scan, I stopped, deleted the partially loaded channel list, for that SAT only, re scanned to 100%, all ok.

4. When complete, push SAT button on remote, you will now have a choice you have not previously had "ECHOSTAR PACKAGE"

5. Select ECHOSTAR PACKAGE and select any channel. This will convert EPG Button to ECHOSTAR PACKAGE and your epg will match match DISH Network channels. ( provided you are pointed at 110 and 119)

After doing this, you will see there is no need to load a channel list and epg works fast on most channels, slow to come up on others.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us