Silver MemberUsername: Thehitch
Post Number: 302
Bronze MemberUsername: Lklives
Post Number: 21
Works on all Pansat Series. Might take a few try's to get it to work.
1. Delete ALL channels on ird.
2. Go into SAT Edit and rename your Dish 110 to ECHO 110 and rename Dish 119 to ECHO 119. (the space between ECHO and 110 is important!)
3. do a BLIND scan on each sat, ECHO 110 & ECHO 119. (Takes At least 10 min per sat) NOTE: My 2700 got "hung up" during a blind scan, I stopped, deleted the partially loaded channel list, for that SAT only, re scanned to 100%, all ok.
4. When complete, push SAT button on remote, you will now have a choice you have not previously had "ECHOSTAR PACKAGE"
5. Select ECHOSTAR PACKAGE and select any channel. This will convert EPG Button to ECHOSTAR PACKAGE and your epg will match match DISH Network channels. ( provided you are pointed at 110 and 119)
After doing this, you will see there is no need to load a channel list and epg works fast on most channels, slow to come up on others.