Viewsat 2000 (vs2000)

Username: Newnew

Post Number: 1
just got the satelite - what should I do to get signal

Bronze Member
Username: Thill_luvs_cock

Post Number: 21
What the hell are you talking about...you fcuking moron...if you gave the sat, you should have locked in the signal...you should of listened to your mother and finished grade 8...ROTF

Username: Apereir

would anyone know how to unblock a viewsat 2000 receiver? My son was playing with the controls and blocked the whole receiver. i have no idea which password he used. any suggestions?

Anonymous

Angelina master pin is 0937... merry xmas

Username: Onelove

my viewsat is not reciveing the new file, computer keeps saying sending but nothing is happening, i am using loader2. and can some one please tell me were i can get the new file with autoscroll.. i done a lot of reading and can't find the information i need. pls help ....

memopr
Unregistered guest
anelo
what exacly are you doing..and what file are you using?? i have 1024 ans is working good.

Post Number: 2
memopr
can u please tell me where i can get 1024
ive looked every where, can you please.

Post Number: 3
Momopr
i got this file from,the net along with the loader2, i have followed all instruction with the file, my computer keeps saying sending and resending but nothing is going into my reciver.
i have found this guy who reprograms the recivers
for $10.00. but i would like to know how to do it my self , i heard that there is a auto scrole
file right now, please if u don't mind can u please direct me the the proper sites... thank you

memopr
Unregistered guest
(the file is here)
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/viewsat/vs2000_newosd_v1024-59851.html
(If you need loader 2 then go to here)
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/viewsat/loader2-zip-60014.html
The instruction are included..

remember... with the viewsat unplug and the switch to off (0), connect the null modem from the computer to the viewsat. then open loader2 and open the file 1024 on the address above. Then press PC-tp STB, and wait till it reboot for itself.
After that sord by SID,,you should be good
... let me know if your watching tv!!

Anonymous

I've got a viewsat2000planting. I have been trying to upgrade a file called VS2000Plat_NEWOSD_V1027 using my loader_V1 but when I do my computer keeps saying 'resending' and it's not loading into my recever. What should I do? Can SOMEBODY help me?????!!

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
dont use any bin newer then 1024.1027 is vary buggy.1019 an 1020 are suposed to best best but im using 1024 with no problems

Unregistered guest
i just bought the satelite, i try to search for the channel but it didn't show any, please help me how to get it work, this is my first time, what do i need to do

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 281
Het Anon. Have you tried loader 2, I notice alot of the new bins have all-in-one files, including loader 2, You don`t have to use all the files, just the one you want.

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 164
when sending files to receiver, the receiver needs to be off, push send to receiver, then turn on receiver. the receiver can't be on when you push send to receiver on computer. i personally use v1019, the 1024 had no sound on channels when switching channels, when i return to the previous channel, only i would get sound going back to previous channel. it was weird. alot of people stick with v1019, tim

Silver Member

Fla.

Post Number: 287
Hey Tim; I have same prob/plt. &1024 bin. The consensus from other trusted coders seems to be: use 1010(best), no auto-roll, 2nd, 1019 or 1020(with a-r).
Hey Grim; you are in the minority of peeps with no prob /1024, which vwst. are U running?

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
I am running one viewsat with V1024 and my other one with V1020 and both of them are working perfectly, well the V1020 seems to be perfect because I don't see any channel blackouts, but V1024 sometimes when it is off and if the keys rolled while it was off and then turned on it will take about 2-5 minutes for the picture to come on. But other then that both of them are working just fine with no glitches, don't use V1027 because it has too many bugs as I heard from the coders.

Cheers!!

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
hey hitch i have a platinum thought about the extreme but for the extra doe couldnt justify it nobody could tell me the diff between the too. when loading channel lists i had problems with no pic i did a reset and scanned the sort by sd and its been workin great blows my fortec away

John Ann-Co*ck
Unregistered guest
HITCH-e-boy.....Let me tell U this....U will
have a very big prob/ if I ever find u....Your
azz will be mine....ROTF

@ going to beat the silly out of U....ROTF

Silver Member

Fla.

Post Number: 291
What do you mean if U find me, try asking for my addy, in fact let`s exchange `em, how far from rochester, ny are you numbnuts(thats if you have ba11s at all), I`ll be up that way next month for a week.

Bronze Member
Username: Thill_luvs_cock

Post Number: 77
you 2 fagg0ts need to get a room and sort this out properly...ROTF

SURE WHY NOT
Unregistered guest
Sounds good to me.....Thats is the room!....Lets
get two rooms.....One for U and Thill 1951 so I
can see him beating your brains out azz o.....
And one for me a HITCH-e-b!tch-e-boy...U can
see how iam going to Butt fvck him to death....

Sorry I won't be in ny at all next month....But
I could meet U in Toronto Can....How about it
Big man!!!!!!!!!Or are U also YELLOW! Iam working
in Toronto Can for 6 weeks love for U to come. If
U are low on cash I can pay for the rooms and
food.....U can be my guess.....ROTF

Anonymous

lol...... a working stiff

WELFARE
Unregistered guest
Sure I work......What are U on welfare....Sure
U are.....Thats why U spend so much time on the