Problem with my Fortec Lifetime Ultra

Chicago's Finest
Unregistered guest
My fortec was working just fine until about two weeks ago...i just got back from a trip and checked if my programs were still workin...well it was all gone..so i decided to reprogram my box with the new bin and now my box wont even turn on...Any suggestion or help from anyone would be appreciated...

Main problem: my box just wont turn on and I am almost positive that i did not load any wrong software it was just a power issue...is there a fuse or anything that i can replace???

Appreciate the help in advance!

Bronze Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 17
U will have to open it up and look around...sound more like U used a killer bin and now U need to Jtag it...many files posted everywhere on how to do it..its done same way as a pansat 2500 ..

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 301
Hey thill; reloading factory bin won`t help, will it?

Bronze Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 20
It won't upload a factory bin cause it has NO power..there is a "Nagra2 Black Death repair kit" file in the Fortec area at www.dsscommunity.c*om, try it..

Bronze Member
Username: Thill_luvs_cock

Post Number: 87
throw the fcuking piece of shiat in the garbage and get a real reciever..you fcuking idiots need to quit buying junk and spend the extra 20bucks and buy a real reciever(viewsat)...I guess some of you fcuking morons have to learn the hard way...ROTF
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us