Pantec
Pantec

Satcruiser
Satcruiser 101

Viewsat
Viewsat 2000 / Platinum
Viewsat Xtreme

Anonymous

Yes Dreambox has autoroll too. 3 Different emus.

Bonehead
Unregistered guest
How about autoroll lifetime Ultra.
Thank You

Anonymous

Bonehead the only thing about lifetime ultra is you will regret for a lifetime you bought that piece of ****.

Bronze Member
Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 53
Mine has always worked.

Bronze Member
Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 54
which reciever is the best 1 out of all listed above?

rectifier125
Unregistered guest
coolsats 5000
from out of the box to programming to flawlesly wacthin tv with great epg and autoroll for bev and diknet will be dont in less than 10 min
scans both sats in 45 seconds
thats the truth and the facts

Anonymous

What about the Fortec Lifetime classic NA (Same piece of Sh"$#" ???).

dom 3390
Unregistered guest
Does anybody know why after scaning my koolsat pro Ihave double chanels of each?

Bronze Member
Username: Thill_luvs_cock

Post Number: 67
@dom3390

Think about it you fcuking einstein...if you have doubles of all the channels,that means you scanned the sat twice...any fcuking 6yr old could figure that out...maybe you should be watching cable...ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Thillisback

Post Number: 45
MANY OF THE SAME CHANNELS ARE ON BOTH SATELLITES THE 110 and THE 119...ITS NOT BECAUSE U SCANNED THE SAME SATELITTE TWICE...OBVIOUSLY THE INBREED ABOVE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FTA..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
Don't listen to that queerboy thrill....he has physical problems that he must take care of....I repeat, if you are getting ALL duplicate channels you have scanned the sat twice...not too fcuking hard to figure out...if you are getting doubles of only a few, don't fcuking worry about it, just delete them you moron...ROTF

John Ann
Unregistered guest
kmeeegrow....U look so pathetic tryin to give advise.

better just stick to your troublmaking

and while at there, stck a big one for us.

Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1
well I got my old nick back that was stolen from me 6 months ago!..

we love LK
Unregistered guest
but how do we know your the eal LK / Thill1951

and not that damn kneeegrow biitch??

Post Number: 3
U all know my writing style..and I don't curse and swear and act like a 10 yr old..2-3 days ago here, my account "thll1951akalk"(thill1951) got banned or deactivated when this site was down..so I had to open a new account "thill is back" which I did...but I don't like jerks bashing my thill1951 name so I opened a new account tonight, using my old unregistered nick "LK" which was stolen many months ago...LK aka thill1951 aka applebee aka The Voice aka key largo aka casey jones etc etc etc..

Beautiful Life
Unregistered guest
Happy Times Once Again !! .. :-) :-) :-) :-)

Anonymous

Thill_luvs_cock is a complete a$$hole! All channels are duplicated on the satellites. Some FTA / LNB combo's will pick up both transponders, while others only 1. I have a Dish500 with pansat, scans 2 of each cannel, both on different transponders, while other people using different dishes only pick up the 1 transponder.

So, Thill_luvs_cock, go back to breast feed on your hairy mom before sucking more c0ck, you inbred stupid hick.

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 350
I always liked THE VOICE the best

dom 3390
Unregistered guest
I want to add to the double chanels.
This all happend when I finnally aligned all of them.To get them to align it scanned 1o7.3 and 123 somthing how come?

Post Number: 4
The Voice (me) was very knowlegeable in technical DTV issues..receivers made little differences and a bin and eeproms for 1 receiver was good on all receivers...programming was much more difficult and different loaders all had their own dac settings and quiks but U didn't need know of killer codes and clones etc..

FTA is completely different...its much easier than DTV and less technical,BUT there are many various receivers, makes, models, clones and programming each is different and software varies also...so its harder to know about 100 different bins and receivers but is basically much easier to program than DTV..

So I lost some of the technical aspects since DTV went dead and will never know all of FTA, unless I bought 1 of each type receiver..

FA*g*get-man
Unregistered guest
Colin.....I also know that U like DICK
U fruitcake.....I got a big DICK
come and get it fa*g^get....ROTF
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us