How to load channel list in pansat??

Username: Zpack

Post Number: 1
Need help on how to load channel list in receiver. I performed Blind scan and got all the channels for dishnetwork, however the channel numbers are not in order. Please help.

Anonymous

I have amegasat yt6688 was working befoer than went down ibut the new key. only got nasa chanal pleas need help how to gat the dish net chanal back

Anonymous

I have amegasat yt6688 was working befoer than went down ibut the new key. only got nasa chanal pleas need help how to gat the dish net chanal back

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1323
Ralph...use channel master program to load a channle list (dsscommunity.c*om or dsscentral.ne*t has it)...but with pansats,no need for channel lists..U will get all the channels in the DN order

No need for channel list anymore!

Works on all Pansat Series. Might take a few try's to get it to work.

1. Delete ALL channels on ird.

2. Go into SAT Edit and rename your Dish 110 to ECHO 110 and rename Dish 119 to ECHO 119. (the space between ECHO and 110 is important!)

3. do a BLIND scan on each sat, ECHO 110 & ECHO 119. (Takes At least 10 min per sat) NOTE: My 2700 got "hung up" during a blind scan, I stopped, deleted the partially loaded channel list, for that SAT only, re scanned to 100%, all ok.

4. When complete, push SAT button on remote, you will now have a choice you have not previously had "ECHOSTAR PACKAGE"

5. Select ECHOSTAR PACKAGE and select any channel. This will convert EPG Button to ECHOSTAR PACKAGE and your epg will match match DISH Network channels. ( provided you are pointed at 110 and 119)

After doing this, you will see there is no need to load a channel list and epg works fast on most channels, slow to come up on others.

SUGAR DADDY
Unregistered guest
yes he did it again!!!!!
thank you ....LK......
you are the best!!!

Anonymous

what a suck up. you sure got the right nick for thill.

SUGAR DADDY
Unregistered guest
i said it so that everybody, apreciate the job he does, and even thoug he does't have to.

now if you don't like....t.s

SUGAR DADDY
Unregistered guest
i said it so that everybody, apreciate the job he does, and even thoug he does't have to.

now if you don't like it....t.s

Anonymous

learn how to post idiot
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us