COOL SAT YEAR IN REVIEW-EXCELLANT!!

rectifier125
Unregistered guest
Promises from Cool sat in 2006, include HD units as early as March, which have been in developement for the last 4 months. HD and PVR units I have been told are going to be showing up on the market in less than 4 months. Cool sat has always come through in the past, and I believe they are the company to watch in 2006. Look for another year of firsts for Cool sat in 2006, and look foward to them enhancing your viewing experience with Cool sat HD and PVR units in the next few months!

In 2005 Cool sat came out on top with the first working EPG for FTA units on a privately supported box. They were than first with the Nagravision 2 hack for Dishnetwork, though it's by a matter of hours, their engineers show competence above all others, and work at what they are trying to accomplish until they acheive it. Everyone remembers when the first Cool sat 4000 clones hit the market, Cool sat was supposed to release a file, but they had to wait, they eventually (about 2 weeks later) worked clone kill code into their receivers file to kill any boxes that were clones of the original cool sat 4000. Cool sat was the first company to kill a clone of their product while keeping their own product completely safe, this is something other companies like Pansat tried, yet failed miserably at, killing thousands of their own boxes in the process, creating crys for boycotts from all corners of the dss community. Later in the year, another first, Cool at became the first box with Bell Expressvu, Viewsat tried and handed me a few files and nothing worked, Pansat tried aswell, nothing was working, at around 1am in the morning, I got a call from Cool sat saying they had BEV. The file worked and the outlook on the future changed on that day for the dss community. We all knew the hack of Nagra 2 didn't depend on the Rom 101 card anymore. Dishnetwork and Bell are now years away from securing their systems again, if they desire to.

This year I say has gone to Cool sat. They made the largest impact on the market by far and they have promised to continue to be a force in 2006 and they are promising to continue support on all models throughout 2006! Their year of firsts in 2005 deserves a lot of recognition. Their engineers are the best, I have always had faith in them. While pansat paid coders in germany $50,000 just for the autoroll algorithm, and still couldn't figure it out even after a week of stumbling, Cool sat had it just by taking a look at pansats software and made it work for the cool sat models, just with their competence. This is not the first time cool sat has impressed me, Pansat also paid Cool sat $50,000 for the program guide code which Cool sat handed over and even had to send engineers from Cool sat because Pansat's engineers couldn't get it worked out. The last year has taught me, if you want consistency in support and true competence in engineers, Cool sat should be considered at the top of your list. There isn't enough that can be said about the Cool sat support the last year, but it's stood out from the rest, no question about it. The best EPG with 15 hours of info on all channels, fastest autoroll, first with Bell expressvu, first with the nagra 2 hack, first with epg, the list continues to grow, and Cool sat will continue their streak in 2006.

C/P FROM PARAMOUNT

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1159
rectifier125
Unregistered guest

Well your site has bev keys that are 2 days old .What happen to that 1 minute update at fsfta???????

rectifier125
Unregistered guest
u r referring to bev keys not diknet keys
bev keys are avail if any-1 ask for them as most folks are now either running coolsats or viewsats that autoroll

Gold Member

Post Number: 1161
Only the Bev keys are changing quite often and that's what most people here are asking for, not the others. I would have thought you knew that. No one has the keys within 1 min. after they change, for either provider. And yes I know autoroll is out for most FTAs. So why is it do you suppose there are so many people on this forum asking for keys? Kind of makes you wonder doesn't it?

sparkey
Unregistered guest
Maple leaf, I have ordered pansat3500 reciever , with the right bin can auto roll.or that what I understand from reading old files on this site. but I have also asked how long between key changes? do the auto roll files eleminate the need for constant key changes, just update when a major code change requires?
could some new FTA user not understand autoroll and need keys when thier set no longer works,,,wanna be newbie

Gold Member

Post Number: 1166
If you have an FTA with autoroll on it, yes it will update the keys automatically for both providers. And the keys for dish, don't change that often but Bev changes 2 or 3 times a day.

rectifier125
Unregistered guest
well we dont have much call for bev keys and if someone wants them we/i will post them

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1317
All sites have requests for BOTH DN and Bev keys..all receivers do NOT have autoroll bins and plastic users still need the keys too..and good sites, keep them current...www.gats-biz is one of the better sites for Current keys..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1170
thill1951
Gold Member

Your right.

Damn did I just say that?????????????

Anonymous

well rectifier125 I would have to agree with you, Cooolsat is an excellant choice. Had a 4000 and was 99% satisfied and was gonna get a 5000.The 5000 was suppose to be out last June but never showed up till Nov.that was a dissapointment. It was also said the 5000 was suppose to have a hard drive another false claim. SO all in all don't beleive anything you here threw the grape vine.

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 272
Hey Maple_leaf: I don`t believe what I just read, I manually ran spyware on my puter, knowing sum-1 had hacked me, but I`m clean, so it must be true, well my hat`s off to you for being a man and stepping up to the plate.

Silver Member

Fla.

Post Number: 273
Hey Rectifier; I`ve already acknowledged your wealth of knowledge in this arena, but I did some checking on release date for bev, and it seems vwst. was a day ahead of clst. in release of bev bin. I am going by the release dates shown on the actual files, in any event, your expertise is appreciated and sorely needed on this site, as thill is stretched thin and many others who were helping got tired of the infintile games. Have a safe and Happy New Year!!!

John Ann
Unregistered guest
HITCH-e-B1tch-e-boy....Fvck U homeboy....Leave
Maple Leaf alone....U fvcking COMEBAG....ROTF

HITCH-e-B1tch-e-boy me and B1tch-boy will lay
U out also when we come up to Fla....U and thill
can Butt fvck each other in the same whole...ROTF

Silver Member

Fla.

Post Number: 279
Hey JohnAnn; you have capped off my year nicely, giving me something to look forward to in the upcomming new year. Please don`t be blowing smoke(along with everything else U blow). Write me in with INK(no erasing), I`ll be there and guarantee you`ll wish I wasn`t. Let me know!!!
Happy New Year^^^

John Ann
Unregistered guest
@ HITCH....First things first....I don't
blow dick at all....Iam leaving that up
to U and thill....ROTF

@ what are U a tough-e-....O Iam so afraid,
afraid that I will beat U to death with my
dick....Headline new....HITCH-e-boy dies of
beating from a dick....Iam already there, U
stupid fool....U don't known sh*it....For
being a VC from Nam U are a stupid fool...
Make no-wounder that all U fvcker were a
disgrace to america. Take away your drugs,
and your coke and beer....U ain't sh*it...
They beat U fvcker with nothing more then
bamboo stick and alot of balls....A nothing
country winning a war over a country that is
a super power....A super power....SH*IT....
America needs to take a super ship full of
Rec*tal Solution...What america need is general
Thill....The big fat yellow back chicken killer.

Bronze Member
Username: Le74nguyen

Perris, Ca Usa

Post Number: 29
if u don't mind-can u let us know which satellite is the best with hd? thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us