Autoroll for BEV!

Beat This
Unregistered guest
Just so everyone knows, there will be an Autoroll software release for BEV pretty soon, most probably in the next 24 hours or so as there has been a crack.

Now BEV can change as many keys as they want, hehehehehe

Bronze Member
Username: Ikaleem

Post Number: 13
I will believe it when I see it.

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 992
Not likely but you never know!! And you didn't say which unit there is lots out there and all different LOL.

Tea Leaf
Unregistered guest
DVB/PCI are working with autoroll - privately.

Beat This
Unregistered guest
It is going to be out for Viewsat and Pansat and some other ones, not ultra ones. I know that the autoroll is done, but it is awaiting for the manufacturer side of it to be finished. I am not lying or anything but just thought I will share, it is upto you guys to believe it or not. But as far as I know the autoroll is complete from private coders side, both for BEV and Dish.

Cheers

Anonymous

Bullship.Won't be out for Bev for a very long time.Dish much sooner, but no plans by pansat are pending now.

bulldogs
Unregistered guest
Whats up with Ultra!!!!

safe93
Unregistered guest
They just came out with the autoroll for
the dreambox dm 500 just today. Everyone else to follow....

no1b4us
Unregistered guest
wow...

I remained skeptical over and ober too many times only to learn to my disbelief these guys actually do it... amazing.

hence no comment... I see they are doing the once seemingly impossible

I wish they suprise us with Dave though, looks like NDS did too good of a job on that baby... until 102 is swapped out, I suspect long live FTA/DN/BEV until then... and looks like this will go past this summer as the lifetime gets extended

DN vs. Dave advertisers should take advantage of the huge Canadian market... hey they sell Fords and Chevy up here too =)

I still have 3 worthless Dave irds and 4 P4 cards I spent a fortune on collecting dust as these FTA's cost less than a car use to, remember what they paid just to unloop a card before the unlooper... anywayz I'm getting off topic here, sorry...

ya aye? dm500? cool...

LastNews
Unregistered guest
BL to post "Supebins" for three Pansat Models today. Outoroll and three day EPG...Other Models comming this week

EverE1AfterU
Unregistered guest
Anything else you wish to recant no1b4us?
Your knowledge is feeble and laughable.
Please refrain from further posts until you can highten your learning abilities. You are quite obtuse.

SAMSA
Unregistered guest
PLS CAN SOME ONE HELP MY PANSAT 2500 A IS DOWN AGAIN, I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO DOWN LOAD NAGRA 2 FROM PC TO RECEIVER ,AND WHERE CAN I GET THE SITE ,PLUS THE STEP BY STEP METHOD OF DOWN LAODING ,SORRY I AM NEW IN THIS

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1005

safe93
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, December 06, 2005 - 12:20 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They just came out with the autoroll for
the dreambox dm 500 just today. Everyone else to follow....

No they didn't. Quit spreading rumors.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us