Neosat = NeoCrap! sad unit

wastingcash
Unregistered guest
Ok so yes i know ESPN is suing a lot of companies due to the Ethernet port.

but hey i wanted it...

the neosat is really a waste of money the idea is really good yet it does not deliver at all. Falls way short of a cool$at or pansat. What a junk box! its like viewsat only it does not work or run well at all. The viewsat works good looks good but sadly the neosat ipro 1000 is really a ipro paper weight.

I do like some of the stuff but not much, the remote is really cool!
the picture is really quite bad a big let down. i am going to try to return this unit when i wake up tomorrow.
I warned you all if you are thinking of getting a neosat unit run run run the other way get a pansat or cool$at. much better units.

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 579
cool beans!

ingerdum
Unregistered guest
i have not seen the neosat but i have a 4000 pro. am waiting for the 5000 platinum myself.

c00lsat-5000.com (replace zeros)

nonoibm
Unregistered guest
haha yea that is ture about dreambox and any place that uses the IBM chip set, they will all be gone delayed or cancled. Watch Neosat will go down next... from what i hear it is not that great of a receiver anyhow so why waste your money and time on that junk. bigger problem is the support or no support.

poinnerr
Unregistered guest
WHAT the hell why do they even make this dumb receiver??? what a waste!!!

even the foolsat 5000 sucks china box what the hell so bad

ps300az
Unregistered guest
lol dont know about neosat never used but you are right on about foolsat hahah love that, but yea cool sat 5000 is junk.

jimest009
Unregistered guest
hahah
i am happy with my receivers cant bitc#$@@#$#@$

Username: Kaijenfree

Post Number: 1
WASTINGCASH, I have had a neosat for two weeks now and I am really confused by your comment regarding the unit. This is my first FTA unit and it works awesome for me. Did you set your neosat up correctly?

(Ok so yes i know ESPN is suing a lot of companies due to the Ethernet port.)

What does that mean?

Also, I just compared my neosat picture to that of my DN box and I can't tell a difference.

Are you saying that this Neosat won't last?

Thanks for the input..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us