Archive through November 28, 2005

Unregistered guest
hi can any body please help me with a unlock code for a sanyo dvd player SL20 thankyou

Unregistered guest
LGDR4812W . Help! have tried 314159 code to set multi zone/region free but my player does not move beyond the last digit. It does not display "code" or request a region. My husband has tried it a few times as follows: no disc displayed on led. Press pause on remote, punch in 314159 on remote led should show CODE __, punch in code or 0 for all regions on remote, press PAUSe on remote, turn unit off, wait 5 seconds, turn unit on and it should play disc. Please help.

Unregistered guest
How can i change my LG DVD recorder DR6921NP1 in codefree or region free? thank you very much, please answer to my email.
Berasat

Anonymous

How to use high speed dubbing on RH-4820V ?? please help !!
Thanx !

Unregistered guest
How can i change my LG DVD recorder DR6921NP1 in codefree or region free? thank you very much, please answer to my email.
monowanna@hotmail.com
Please, some one help me!!!!
Berasat

jabba
Unregistered guest
To unlock the DR6921NP1

1) Press 'setup' on remote control
2) Move down to the 'lock' picture
3) Press '0000000'
4) Select region code as '0'

Unregistered guest
Please, elGuille (or somebody), tell me what did you do to make LG DVS-8521N a multizone player!
Thank you!
You can answer me in private, if you want.

Anonymous

Hi I want to unlock my LG Dk 9934p which I have bought from singapore. It actually plays only region 3

Unregistered guest
hi ya all
i have been given a LG 8824W, and have found it to be region specific, has anyone got a code to make this unlocked.
cheers in advance.

Unregistered guest
Hello people, is there anyone here that know where
can I get the Manual of the LG RC6900B ?
Thanks
Orsay

ProgRockFan
Unregistered guest
Please help! I have an LG DS8400 player. I've tried all the different methods I could find in this forum and other sites and I still couldn't make it region free.

Unregistered guest
Please, help me to unlock LG DR4912B to region free. Thanks

Unregistered guest
will somebody please help me to unlock my model V8824W LG DVD PLAYER /VIDEO CASSETTE RECORDER, and make an old bloke happy,many thanks in antisapation

Marnie
Unregistered guest
I just bought an LG DVP-S500 in Japan - can anyone tell me how to make it region free? I've tried everything suggested on here but nothing seems to work - it either has nothing on the screen or no disc. Thanks.

Unregistered guest
Hello All please help me. I am looking for a method to set my Panasonich Home Theatre
SA HT-690 Codefree. I would appreciate each help.
Thanks Holzi100@yahoo.de

Username: 6nana9

Post Number: 1
Hi there Holzi - I have a Panasonic DVD-S35 myself, and tried finding a region free hack for it. I think that unfortunately for JVC, Panasonic and a couple of other brand names, we must get the players chipped. Bummer. I'll keep trying to find something though.

krb
Unregistered guest
Just used AlexKKK's code to unlock my LG V8824W - worked perfectly! thanks :-)

Unregistered guest
I would like the unlock code and directions how to apply it for an LG V782W. It was bought in Australia and will only play Zone 4.
Many thanks.

dazza345675
Unregistered guest
please can anyone help me on how to make my sony dav s300 player multi region i have searched everywhere but cannot find out how. i can access the set up page with holding down mute + stop and volume but thats as far as it gets

Unregistered guest
Hello all.Ive got an LG V8824W and a V782W Can any1 help to make them region free,
Thanks

Unregistered guest
G'day all ive got an LG DV 8621P Does anyone know how to make it region free? Thanks..

arkady
Unregistered guest
Hi, does anybody know hpw to unlock LG RH-7926 DVD recorder?

arkady
Unregistered guest
LG RH-7926w DVD recorder unlock:
1) Insert Any other Region DVD Film (not Region 3)
2) Wait until Player Rejects/Ejects the Disc
3) Press '0' seven times
4) Select Yes/OK when presented with "Congratulations, Region free?
Power Off Player

Unregistered guest
I have a LG DC593W that I need region free, nothing seems to work.
HELP ME PLEASE someone.

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me unlock an LG DVD player, model dvg723p? I've purchased it for use in Australia but wish to play dvd's brought from the U.S. Thanks.

Joey222223
Unregistered guest
Hey im in Australia, i have an LG DVD recorder, DR4922W. I have my Foxtel connected to it. When i go to record it wont let me because of the Copywright Protection System. Can someone help me to disable it. Thanks alot..

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me unlock an LG DVD player, model DK9711P? I'm from indonesia. Thanks

Unregistered guest
Hi all, can anyone help me to unlock an LG DK6922P dvd player as it only plays Zone 4. It is used in Australia but I want to play dvd's from the USA

Unregistered guest
CAN YOU HELP ME UNLOCK AN LG DVD PLAYER MODEL DA-3620

Unregistered guest
Finally cracked my LG DV8621P by opening tray, pressing "000" for the menu then "0" for all zones, press pause and power off. Its now Region Free. I hope this helps someone else!

eric18
Unregistered guest
alex kindly help me to make my lg lht6345 dvd region free. thanks

eric

Acegod3000
Unregistered guest
To Mr V Man,
thankyou your a champ, that code for Lg model 6921 worked really well, plays perfect in all regions.

headhoncho
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the unlock code for LG DVD Recorder RH7926W to make it region free. Currently it is Region 3.

Anonymous

Region code hack posted by Nemisis777, June 12 2005:
This hack is for my RH-7624W - Try on the RH7926W (South Africa)
1) Power On
2) Open Tray
3) Press Setup
4) Highlight the Lock Picture (Don't Enter Right hand Menu)
5) Press "0" seven times
6) You should now have a message on the screen saying "This player is now Region Free" or something along those lines.

Enjoy :-)
PS: This PVR (Personal Video Recorder) is extremely easy to use... Well done LG ;-)

Username: Intrepid

Australia

Hi,

This site rocks! The store gave me (under the counter the 314159 code but it didn't work so found this site on google.

Found the solution to unlock the LG Dvd rw/VCR combo model- RC6821W on this site which worked.

Press "Setup"
Go to "Lock"
Press 0 seven times.
Press "Return"

Thanks so much

intrepid

Unregistered guest
to acegod 3000 can you forward the instructions of your lg to make it region free as I have an LG 6922 and want to see if it does the same on mine. cheers

Unregistered guest
Hi I am looking to unlock country code on my LG DVD player CD/DVD player DK4821P I was told you could do this when I got it.

Unregistered guest
PLS CAN ANY ONE HELP ME FOR THE CODE OF MY LG DVD PLAY MODEL DV8651ECA TO MAKE IT REGION FREE

Unregistered guest
PLS CAN ANY ONE HELP ME FOR THE CODE OF MY LG DVD PLAY MODEL DV8651ECA TO MAKE IT REGION FREE

jo-jo999
Unregistered guest
hi,

Im looking for an unlock code for an LG Dv8621P, can anyone help me?

jo-jo999
Unregistered guest
Hi,

found a code for LG DV8621P

Turn Player on using the remote.
Press pause on the remote.
Key in 314159
instructions for changing the region codes appears on the screen
change code to 0.
press pause againe then turn player off for a few seconds.

Anonymous

does anyone can help me with my dvd LG DVB418 to make a free zone

Unregistered guest
hi,

Im looking for an unlock code for an LG Dv8721P, can anyone help me?

eugeniommmm
Unregistered guest
i've seen a few unlocking methods for LG DV8700C. can anyone tell me if my dvd player can be broken because of one of this "codes"?, or at least it wont work? thanks!!

Username: Ggrarg

Hello, could anyone help with an LG DVP-7772 model?
It is a portable DVD Player and I need to make it Region Free.

Could anyone tell me your experience with that DVD?

alco 15
Unregistered guest
to record from foxtel run av video lead into vcr av in then plug av out lead into dvd recorder i done it this way and it works fine

Username: Davie

Hi Everyone, does anybody have any idea how to unlock an LG - DA3620. I've tried the magic 314159 and seven zeros but no joy. Please help.

Username: Ggrarg

Post Number: 3
Hi Does anybody have idea how to unlock an LG - DVP 7772.
I've tried the 314159 and seven zeros solutions but it didn`t work.
Please help me.

summit
Unregistered guest
Hi everyone. I'm looking for the way to make the LG RH-7900 regionfree. Can anyone please help me?
Thanks!

Neimar
Unregistered guest
Hi, just like MARNIE, I have an LG DVP-S500 from Japan, and need to make it regionfree... Im from Brazil, and have tryed all tips without sucess

Unregistered guest
I have an LG DV2000 Combi Home Theater System. I bought it in the UK and am moving to Australia.
Does anyone know how I can unlock the region code.

Many Thanks

Anonymous

Just bought an LG DP 9821 P portable DVD player in Australia. Region code is set to 4 out of the box. To change regions or allow all regions follow the advice for older LG portables as follows:

1. Open the disc tray.
2. Press 0 three times on the remote ie: 000 (a white region maintenance screen will open).
3. You'll be asked to choose 0-6. Press 0 to set region free.
4. The screen will ask you to press the Pause button to exit input, do so via the remote.
5. Close the tray.
6. Go ahead and play any region's DVD. Region 1 now works fine for me.

connovaer
Unregistered guest
just got a hack after trying every option on here

This is for the lh c62351
put in a disc that returns the "check regional code " message
then press
display
right
left
play
play

if you ever swith the power to the system off you will need to re-enter it so write it down and keep it safe ;)

Unregistered guest
Oy Heads,
Irish guy now in Canada with LG model LDA-530 and it won't play my region 2 dvd's from Eire. Notwithstanding (one word) that the salesman at Future shop said it would. Proving once again what we all know about salesmen/women/persons whatever. Anybody got a hack? Thanks, reet!

hotrtcw
Unregistered guest
need help with LG dvd recorder DR7622W ;
the manual says it is set for region 2 ,

how to make it free for all regions ?
thanks

Unregistered guest
Can somebody PLEASE help me with my LG DVD/VCR combo player (model VLC8311W)? I'm dying to change it from region 2 to all-zone. I just bought it and I can't watch a single DVD I own :-(

Username: Dswanton

Hi there

I have an LG DV6812P DVD Player that will not play Copied DVD's. Can someone please Help!

Unregistered guest
Can anybody help me make my RC68223 DVD player region free ? The "314159", and the zeros won't work.
Sven

Zara
Unregistered guest
Thanks Hoi
I'm from Sweden and this worked fine on my LG dvd/vcr v8706.
Many thanks!

Zara
Unregistered guest
Just to confirm, this is how it's done:
- turned on the player, no disk inside.
- opened the disk tray
- pushed 3 times the 0 button on the remote
- pushed the pause button on the player
- pushed the 0 button on the remote
- closed the dvd tray
- turned the player off.

Anonymous

Hi !!! Can Any One help me ? I want to play MPEG 4 movies on my DVD player LG DV5720P . Can anyone help me ?

Gjw2004
Unregistered guest
LG DS8400

Thanks to Zara above, my Dvd player is region free.

Thanks soooooooooooooo much

Unregistered guest
Hi,
I have an LG DV8621P but itonly plays back the audio of a DVD not yhr video it's only showing a blue raster, it won't show the LG logo when turned on either.
I suspect my kids have gotten into the menu and played around with the settings?? Is there a wat to reset to factory default??

Thanks.

Username: Brarnie

G'day everyone.
This is the code for the new dual layer LG DR7922W.
1. Turn dvd on
2. Press setup button on remote
3. Move down to the lock in the menu
4. Press the zero key seven times
5. If done correctly the screen will come up with a Congratulations Region Free message.
6. Press OK and your done.

Username: Han

Hi, Can someone pleeeeeeeeeeaaaseee help me find the code for my LG Dvd player V782W coz I cannot play disks sent from America.... Somebody plz help? henz_130585@hotmail.com

Anonymous

I have a LG7624W DVD recorder with harddrive. When I dub from the HD to a Verbatim DVD-R disc the unit goes through the motions, the disc is written to but is unreadable in both the recorder and in a PC. Has anyone encountered a similar problem?

Anonymous

Hi, this works also perfectly for the LG BP-BS830.
Just open the hatch, press pause on the remote.
And then 4x zero's
Press 0 in the region menu.
Power off and Voila

This is a pretty new model, a portable one.

Tanks a lot.

Anonymous

Hi,

i have a LG RH7900 (DVD recorder with HDD).
I want to record to my HDD from a digital receiver connected via scart AV2 but by some channels i get a message saying that 'record blocking signals detected'. How can i remove this, so i can record whatever i want from TV.

Andydownunder
Unregistered guest
The 314159 code worked for my lg v8824W like a dream... Make certain that you have DVD showing on the panel first I tried it when it was in VHS mode and it didn't want to play. Many thanks, Andy

Unregistered guest
Please help! I have a LG DVD6194 and I need to set it to region free. Has any one got a code or process??

Unregistered guest
I HAVE A LG DVD HOME CINEMA SYSTEM MODEL NO DA-5620 - I tried to make it region free by entering a code found on lgregionfree.tripod.com , but since then the spoken dialogue on dvds cannot be heard at all (though any tracks or background stuff is fine)
PLEASE HELP ME - My boyfriend bought this for me as a pressie and is really NOT HAPPY THAT I HAVE MUCKED IT UP!!!!
I will warn you that I am totally electronically - challenged but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP
MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS suelevett@ntlworld.com

Anonymous

I have an LG V8824W and was looking to make it multi-zone I got redirected from the link given by Micke Hedman(midman), Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2005 - 06:23 am, to this site http://members.lycos.co.uk/ittroll/multiregion.htm this site doesn't mention DVD/VCR V8824W, but I tried it(314159 ,etc) & it works! On the TV screen it requests you enter the region code, I entered "0". Maybe this will work for DA-5620 & DVD6194 also.

Username: Devilcat1947

Rowville, Vic Australia

V8824w LG dvd. has no colour in dvd section.. it seems to be set on ntsc... i cannot find any setup to change the scan??? what am i missing... need to change the dvd to PAL ...vcr funtions and colour ok...help!!!!!

Unregistered guest
Silvia many many thanks - I have a LG DVD V8824W - i bought a Italian movie "Il Postino" unable to watch it because of the Multi zone, now thanks to you I have Zone 0 - i can watch all world movies now thank you again. Maria (Australia)

Username: Rodhol2003

Melbourne, Victoria Australia

Could you please help me with the Multi-zone procedure as to how to unlock DVD player lg v8824w, and make it region free. Thanks for your help.

Anonymous

Hi I am looking to unlock the LG V8824W. I've had a quick scroll through the posts, but can't seem to find the instructions! Can anyone help? Cheers!

Leanne
Unregistered guest
Hi Ive been lookn thru all of these msgs and havent seen one for my dvd player. I was wondering if anyone has the multi zone unlock code for LG Dv6812P...Could someone please email me the code at sweet_angel_35@hotmail.com
Thank u so much!!

smort
Unregistered guest
Hi all DV8621P users. I have been fighting with my
LG DV8621P to make it multizone and I have finally done it using the instructions at:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/ittroll/multiregion.htm

shani
Unregistered guest
looking for the multi region code fo an LG DV9823M DVD player!!!!!

Helen A.
Unregistered guest
A big problems with my VCR/DVD player LG DVC 5930. Any solution to make this region free? Thank You!

Unregistered guest
Hello to everyone.
Does anyone knows if there is a way to open DVD Player Model DC-596M so that it can play the DIVX format?
Is there a code or something else available? My e-mail is: maria_m67@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance for your help.

LJA
Unregistered guest
does anyone have an access code for the DVD VCR combo LGV415 as really need to make mine multiregioned!! Thanks heaps Lisa :-)

Unregistered guest
Please could someone help me with unlocking a DVB318 - I have the Zenith 443 model and have soem DVDs that I have brought from South Africa to the US that would not play. I need it to be region free. Tnks for help in advance - e-mail me on pmorgan020@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Please send me the code and intructions for Samsung DVD P148. I got lot of DVDs from the US and all are gona become a waste. Thank you so much in advance. Gany.

Unregistered guest
Sorry guys, forgot the email id. nbharathiganesh@yahoo.com is my mail id. Please send the Samsung DVD P148 code and instructions if you have.

jedi
Unregistered guest
Many thanks barnold !!!
The code sequence you posted on September 1, 2005 worked very well for my LG RC68223 (DVD RW + VHS Combo)

Username: Ranb

Help
can some one tell me please if LG DR-7622W can write from NTSC DV camera? my LG reegion free write on screen that canot write NTSC on PAL how can i write???
Thanks..

jumpingjacques
Unregistered guest
Fantastic! I got a DVD from a friend in Norway which would not work on my Region 4 DC593W but the fix above Ensure that there is no disc in the player (ie: "no disc" is displayed).
- Press PAUSE
- Enter 314159 immediately without delay
- Enter the region code (0 for region free, or 1-6).
- Press PAUSE
- Turn the player off for a few seconds.
- Turn the player back on
- Done.
worked a treat. Thank you!

brazil
Unregistered guest
Help Please on LG RH 7900 to make it zone free
Thanks!!!

Unregistered guest
pls help me to make my dvd player LG LH-D6230
TO BE FREE

zak101
Unregistered guest
Hello,
I am trying to unlock a G DV7711P dvd player. Could anyone help please. Alsp are you able to tell me when to use the remote & when to use the player whilst trying to unlock it, Ta

DrNicket
Unregistered guest
Anyone have something different to unlock the LG LDA-530? none of the methods posted herein work on mine.

Unregistered guest
Please help me unlock my Zenith 410. I can get to the menu in order to change the region, but need a four digit code. We just moved to North American from Europe, and have a mix of DVDs.

Thanks for your help!

nicole anderson
Unregistered guest
hi i have a lg dvd/cd player model;ds8400 and have recently bought a dvd and it isnt working can you tell me how i can hack it please thankyou luv nicole xx

DavidSVille
Unregistered guest
Does someone know the steps for the model : LDA-530... I would appreciate it...

Unregistered guest
hi i was wondering if anyone has the code to make LJ V692WK region free? It would be HUGELY appreciated...thanks...

Unregistered guest
Please help me unlock my LG DK8621P

Unregistered guest
I have the V8824W. Never really had a problem with it, but now it will only read 50% of the discs burned off my computer.

i just get Disc Error and the disc gets spit out.
OK i thought the disc was fucked during burning, but no...

I can play it in my crappy Woolworths brand DVD player fine and that basically can't even play originals some of the time.

Secondly i used the LG Region Unlock procedure so readily available on here. It seemd to work but now i can't play non Region 4's again. I tried the code again, but once you've entered it, it doesn't allow you to go bak to that screen again.

Pressing pause during no disc message doesn't do anything.

Anonymous

Hi, Does anyone have a code for a Teac DV-2130 to make it multizoned. Thanks Muchly

Anonymous

Yeah, I've got a 530 as well. Neither of the 314159 or 000-0 or 0000000 tricks works :-(

HOWEVER, the EEPROM 1472 hack works - I just don't know what to do with those numbers. I bought the DVD player in Canada. There is an FF at the end but I don't want to change that to 00 for fear that there IS no F on my remote to change it back if it doesn't work.

this method does open stuff for SVCD and VCD but I've shipped 100's of uk DVD's over and they don't play.

anyone find out then drop me a mail at martinb@gmail.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us