Anybody know!

dssjunkie
Unregistered guest
What happen to Al7bar?Can't get in ,site is down whats up with that!!

ewsniper
Unregistered guest
not sure, I cannot get into it either. Says "There seems to have been a problem with the Al7bar .tk FTA Satellite Television Community, Audio/Video and more! database" the only page that loads for me is the lyngsat howto section. What gives?

girls gone wild
Unregistered guest
analman back love you baby11

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 632
It works for me, I guess it was down for maintenance, maybe a dns server problem or some other crap they were doing, if it's ever down again just try the ip: 70.85.119.244

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 289
You can logon but can't enter forums:

Here's a C&P from a mod there:
Site Problems

We are well aware there are problems with the site. Those who handle these kind of issues are aware. Steps are being taken to correct the problems. Please do not PM the Moderators or admin. There is nothing they can do for you at this point. As soon as the problems are corrected you will know just like the rest of us.
Please be patient.
Thank You
Warthog.

Silver Member

Post Number: 290
Just informed that the tk site is doing a server migration.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 745
They also have a new owner who shut off the VIP area to all the members who had already paid for it, and now wants new money from them to get it back....the new site intentions of ONLY making $$$$$ has been under close scrutiny by all in the DSS world...only the newbies over there at .tk apppear to oblivious and happy to whats really going on there..also many of the mods there have left and gone to [link removed] has been given the nick "free4noone" and is already seeking new donations for the server when "chris" the previous owner had new servers..

http://satscam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2573

Silver Member

Post Number: 295
I am definitely not a supporter at AL7, I just go there to leach a little info/files every now and then, but that post they have by free4all at satscams was just the beginning of a thread.If you read further in the thread - the mods at the site promised all VIPs would NOT have to repay and that the wording in Free4all's post was not very clear. It was posted a few times by a few different mods that they would not be asking for a second donation from VIPs.
Panarex or affiliates of Panarex owns TK now, so it probably won't be the greatest site anymore for non-bias info on receivers, but I just wanted to make sure you had all the info on the VIP thing.

Silver Member

Post Number: 749
Spanky...yeah I knew the whole story and about panarex also...some of it is still "cloudy" like a smoke screen (LOL)..I too am a member there at both al7bar and satscam....original member of satscam....but al7bar I too go to because it WAS a great site and there is tons of info there because there were so many good mods and such a large forums with tons of info/ideas/files..

Silver Member

Post Number: 296
I have seen you over a satscams in the past. (Noticed the avatar pop up in a thread here a couple days ago...):-)
Did you notice that ftapalace tk's only allowed sponsor has the same return address as Panarex? Soon as it was starting to get pointed out at other sites, they removed the address from ftapalace! I guess they were leaving too many clues?

Silver Member

Post Number: 751
It was known months before it was sold that Panarex was the buyer..more curiously though, is what exactly is Mr Kims's and Blacklists involvement along with the other Koreans..and again TGD comes up again..all in the background..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us