Yeah a judgement day on ur anus.

punjavi doo
Unregistered guest
ACTUALLY JUDGEMENT DAY HAS BEEN POSTPONED
TO N0V. 20 2005
10:00 A.M. EST.

drummerboy
Unregistered guest
my dish went dead. no signal. 12:00 midnight nov. 18th.

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 148
Look on your roof and see if a neighbor stole the lnb`s.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 747
drummer...pay the subscription bill!....they deactivated your account..

Anonymous

Yeah, I noticed someone posted new keys for 8/17/05 @dssCentral in the Pansat files???? What's up with that???Some one no something we don't?

RC

Silver Member

Post Number: 748
I saw that too.....no changes..I beleive those "new keys" U saw are the Nagra 1 keys also,not new N2 keys..

drummerboy
Unregistered guest
@thill

Pay the bill? what? i checked the LNB and tried a new one... nothing... any ideas

Keymaster Said So
Unregistered guest
ECHOSTAR KEYS N2
Updated: Thursday, November 17 2005 at 4:39 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Key0: F2 98 74 44 1C 65 77 D8
Key1: 17 E3 E1 1D 89 4E 53 45

A new key entered the stream yesterday (11-16-05) but is not yet active. Shown Below.

Key 00: 3D 73 19 22 27 5D C2 C9
Key 01: 97 96 5A 0C A5 79 27 F9

Silver Member

Post Number: 750
drummer..if its FTA, then OBVIOUSLY U have a hardware problem...software with NO changes do NOT cause a "dead" receiver (especially EXACTLY at midnite).....and U did say DEAD receiver (not searching for signal or bad/scrambled channels)....so U must slowly do a process of elimination..

cables...connections...LNB's,...switches...receiver

BTW...could U possibly have some type of timer configured to your setup...cause that midnite (12:00am) shutdown thing is VERY strange!

and a DEAD receiver (no power)all by itself, (no hardware or software changes) usually means a bad receiver...and I'm sure U reboot it (back of receiver power off,wait 2 minutes,power on) and unplugged and plugged back in...and tried NOT using the remote to power it up..or changing the remote batteries..

Drummerboy
Unregistered guest
@thill

info : pantec 2500 ultra, direct TV dish and LNB, pointing at 110. I watched an NHL game that ended at about 10, but when i turned on the reciever again after 12, i had no signal on any station. It powers up, but no signal. I assumed the dish moved, so i tried to repoint, but can find a signal. I checked all connections, which was a proffesional installation. everything is ok. I even tried a new LNB. i went to installation setup and quality is at zero, pointed for 20 min, no luck. I have never flashed the unit, it just lost signal... ill try the power reboot... what else could it be, just losing signal like that??? thnx for your time....

~DB~

Drummerboy
Unregistered guest
@thill

info : pantec 2500 ultra, direct TV dish and LNB, pointing at 110. I watched an NHL game that ended at about 10, but when i turned on the reciever again after 12, i had no signal on any station. It powers up, but no signal. I assumed the dish moved, so i tried to repoint, but cant find a signal. I checked all connections, which was a proffesional installation. everything is ok. I even tried a new LNB. i went to installation setup and quality is at zero, pointed for 20 min, no luck. I have never flashed the unit, it just lost signal... ill try the power reboot... what else could it be, just losing signal like that??? thnx for your time....

~DB~

Drummerboy
Unregistered guest
@thill

your advice was golden... reboot, repoint, rescan and voila no need for a new key or bin... thnx a ton... (ya, im a newb...)

Frosty the snowman
Unregistered guest
we're getting the first snows here in upper canada

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 152
Glad to hear, it cause I was sweating like hell here in FL. while mowing the lawn. lol!!!

dssjunkie
Unregistered guest
It's 40 below and I got heater in my truck and don't give a f0ck and i'm off to the rodeo!! LOL

ANALMAN IS AN IDIOT
Unregistered guest
"JUDGEMENT DAY NOV.18 2005"

"THE ANALMAN COMETH!!"

Yeah, you're really credible, @ssface.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us