Thill1951 Quick question

Adilson
Unregistered guest
Hello a while ago you told me about a site that had pansat2700a setup instructions i went back their it was gone can you tell me about another site.

thanxs

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 182
Hi Maybe I can help this is a word doc. of how to set up the 2700A
application/mswordUpload
Setting up the Pansat 2700.doc (22.0 k)

Username: Tango

Post Number: 2
My HBO E and HBO W are gone. What happened?

adilson
Unregistered guest
I lost some channles awile ago all i had to do is re-scan the sat for those channels again

adilson
Unregistered guest
Slo_hand2 , thanxs for that info. Do you know the best place for me to get nagro2 files

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 329
many good sites...in fact there is a thread here with help/info/files as the subject, that lists many good sites..

www.dsscommunity.c om ...forums ...Pansat...new file releases...or the Pansat 2700 area has a few guides to help U set up the 2700 and all the latest bins and channel lists..

also ww.dsscentrtal.n et ...latest filez or File sharing area

Silver Member

Post Number: 330
[link removed]

Direct link to 1 Pansat 2700 setup with bins and channel list

adilson
Unregistered guest
I went to [link removed] found a few but i dont know which is the best N2 file i think it's this one, what do you think? also my box is new one so will i need the origale N2 before i install this one that has the fix

X-87BL_050914_114_api ecm 09-13 fixed.zip

tony007
Unregistered guest
same here

Silver Member

Post Number: 183
Adilson, sorry there has to be rude people here , try going to [link removed], you should be able to get what you need there.

adilson
Unregistered guest
Slo_hand2, thanks for that but, this site is empty no posting no threads

Username: Pqtho

Post Number: 1
I bough pansat 2700 and dish 500 with Dish pro twin LNB ( 2 lnbs encased together).I read somewhere in this forum that DP Twin LNB work with 2700 but need DP dish pro channel list. Follow their instuction i downloaded this file but it's CMPROJ file, so don't know what gtool can be use to load this channel list into 2700.
Any help would be appreciated

!!DS Bundle Package - DishPro Users v1.0.zip
(size: 173.5 KB last modified: 09-30-2005 )
Dido Smith's Latest-DishPro

Silver Member

Post Number: 333
adilson..future-fta.com is a very good site...U just have to register there first!...its FREE!...and U can read and post threads there and download any file U want too..there is MUCH help and info there...here is direct link to the Pansat 2700 files there,which has the factory bin and the latest 2700 10-1 file (freeze fix,faster EPG,etc than the 114 file)..but U MUST register there first before U can read, post threads, or download files!..

[link removed] go register!

then go here for the pansat 2700 files:

[link removed]

adilson
Unregistered guest
Tho Phung
Whats the problem?
I was told the same thing, about channel list,
but it turns out my lnbs had a built in switch you need to go on ebay and buy 2 seperated legacy lnbs and a switch

Silver Member

Post Number: 335
the 2700 has its own channel lists, and loader...but U can use channel master for uploadind,editing etc lists..

adilson...that info is NOT correct..the twin DP LNB is fine...no need to buy new lnb's and switch

adilson
Unregistered guest
i already have a box that works fine is there a way for me to clone this box if so how many times can i clone it.

Username: Pqtho

Post Number: 2
I search on dsscommunityand got this file

!!DS Bundle Package - DishPro Users v1.0.zip
(size: 173.5 KB last modified: 09-30-2005 )
Dido Smith's Latest-DishPro

However, this is .CMPROJ file( not a .gtd file) needed appropriate Gtool to load into receiver. Does any one know any Gtool please help. Thank

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 125
@Tho Phung

Dude just download Channel Master, works same as Gtools, but has more features.

Anonymous

thanks Admin. :-)

adilson
Unregistered guest
im tryed to flash my 2700e but it keeps getting to the "downloading" message but nothing is happeing its been 30min so what could i be doing wrong

Silver Member

Post Number: 434
Possibly wrong cable...need null modem twisted/crossover (not straight DB9 pin female ends like 2500 cable)...and using the REMOTE,set to default keys before uploading the bin

adilson
Unregistered guest
Thank you thill1951
I tied to use my friends computer but kept getting the following message (flash update fail)
I have a rs232c cable (#2&3 twisted)
also can you let me know how using the REMOTE,set to default keys before uploading the bin

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 176
Make sure the unit is turned on, try different com ports, try a new cable etc. After you load the bin to your unit, go to "CAS SYSTEM" menu, then press "Set default key".

Silver Member

Post Number: 177
Adilson, when you went to future-fta.com and you said the site was empty, it was because you need to register for free before you can view anything. Where did you end up getting your bin from? (just curious in case you grabbed a bogus file)

Silver Member

Post Number: 208
good question Spanky I wonder if that might be the problem adison is having a bogus bin?

adilson
Unregistered guest
Spanky FTA,
I got my gtrom loader from pansatusa.com/download.htm and my other files from http://www.dtv100.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1786

tony007
Unregistered guest
try another cable.

Silver Member

Post Number: 469
"flash failed" is 99% either a defective or wrong cable or comport..

adilson
Unregistered guest
what could it be when the flash dosnt even start?

Silver Member

Post Number: 304
@adilson

Could be wrong bin, did it say anything when you pressed "Download"?

Username: Trucker

Post Number: 7
"thill1951" any idea what charlie is doing with hbo's and espn's thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 482
Here are a few tips if you are having difficulty flashing:

I would advise everyone to read a set up guide before flashing. But, since people have been having some problems, I have revised this to provide more detailed information. But this is not intended to be a substitute.

1. Make sure you use the proper serial cable for your receiver:
Fortec and Pansat use a straight through cable with DB9 females on both ends.
The Blackbird and Pansat 2700 uses null (crossover) cable, which crosses over pins 2 and 3.

2, With the power turned off, connect it to your computer and receiver using the serial connector. Use serial port # 1 if you can.

3. If you do not have a working serial port, you must install one or use a computer that has one.

4. Use the appropriate loader.

5. Select the file. Make sure that it is the correct flash for your receiver.

6. Select the COM port your receiver is connected to. If you do not know, what it is try #1 first.

7. Enter the correct model name and number.

8. Check off the correct function box. Your choices are boot, flash or channel list. To FLASH your receiver you would use FLASH. Most flashes do not require a separate boot; so do not load both separately.

9. Turn on the receiver power from the back switch.

10. As soon as you see the lights flash,very first light -- IMMEDIATELY press download.

11. Wait until it COMPLETES and reboots.

Here is how to recover from the "Night Rider" (flashing dashing lights):

1. Try re-flashing the factory boot/flash again using the below directions. That gives you FTA ONLY. Follow the above procedure.

2. Then, when that works use the latest flash to get the scrambled channels.

3. Download a channel list and/or do a channel scan on each sat.

4. When flashing, be sure to wait not only until is says done. But you need to wait until it reboots and actually goes to a channel number.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS AGAIN SILLY THILLY
Unregistered guest
I want to thank you Silly Thill-1951 for the
help....ROTF

adilson
Unregistered guest
H3lt3r_sk3lt3r
All i get is ( flash update fail)
those it matter that i have an pan 2700e and the files say it's for a pan 2700a

Silver Member

Post Number: 489
they both use same files.. U have either a defective or wrong cable or serial port!

adilson
Unregistered guest
well i've tryed it on 2 different computers with files from different sites i don't know what it is so i will just buy a whole new box and cable.

Bronze Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 50
adilson, show a little patience and save a lot of cash. These guys will help you solve your problem, notice I said help, they can`t do it for you, but a little perseverence on your part will go a long way. I just got my system up, or should I say WE got it up and I know it can be frustrating, not only was I new to FTA, but computers as well. Good luck and be patient.

adilson
Unregistered guest
Thehitch
Your right this site is very helpful. but still i dont know if there is something wrong with my box, my cable or both.If i buy a new box and still have the same problem then i will see.

Silver Member

Post Number: 179
Start with the cable first, I wouldn't go and replace the box. Try the Blacklist Updater also instead of the factory loader.

adilson
Unregistered guest
would this cabel be sutable to tranfer data to my box
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-5-Feet-USB-to-RS232-Serial-9-Pin-DB9-Cable-Adapter_W0QQi temZ5826652291QQcategoryZ41995QQssPageNameZWD7VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member

Post Number: 527
NO...U have null modem which has pins 2-3 crossover into your receiver..go to radio shack..

Username: Ricos

Post Number: 1
Hi,
I need the latest pansat 2700e bin files and latest channel list for dish network that actually works etc.
Ther is 9 pairs of n2 kesy out there but the dish setup only allows 8 pairs of keys.
I am confused.

Silver Member

Post Number: 421
@ricos

It IS 8 pairs, the 00 and 01 at the beginning of each set is to distinguish which is key0 and which is key1.

Look at these sites for your 2700 setup:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/168756.html

Username: Starry_dish

Post Number: 9
I know that some of my brothers will throw brickbats at me, call me names - yes I admit, I am a tech newbie!

I have a fortecstar lifetime ultra. Please explain how I download bin files for N2.

thanks in advance for your help. May god bless U!

Silver Member

Post Number: 466
@Seshadri

Read here:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/173994.html

Unregistered guest
@ TheHitch
I have been reading threads on support for the 2700a files. I have a new 2700a receiver and looking to flash it and load a new channel list to view all the new N2 DishNetw*rk channels. I guess this all the right terminology!? I am new to all this FTA and flashing but have been doing some study and research to get an idea of whats needed. I am seeking a site to download files and instructions for my 2700a. Can you inform me as whats needed as far as files and instructions to make my new receiver view all N2 channels? I have the compitence to do the computer/flashing aspects of the process but just need to know what the latest files are and what to load. Thanks for all the great information out here!

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 106
Dantek, the second post in this thread by SpankyFTA has a link for pan 2700 and several posts down is the site with what you need. Obviously you didn`t read any of the posts here, but never the less they are there and please take a few minutes to read as I have no knowledge of pannys, I have view. plat., but if I had a pansat and read these files, I would already be watching t.v. Check it out, its all there for you, good luck.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us