Pansat 2500 problem

Username: Bless418

Post Number: 1
I just had my pansat re-installed along with my friends box. My box was working perfect but in his apt it read that the level was like 30 percent. I brought up his box to see if his cable was bad, but when I re-installed my box, now my signal was down to 30 percent. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 183
Check to make sure your antenna setup is accurate. Check Diseqc settings etc. these settings might have changed with your new bin.

Username: Bless418

Post Number: 2
It's weird. It was working before I hooked his up. When I swapped it back with mine it acted up. Could a faulty box have damaged the antenna or can it be a bad cable?

Anonymous

Hi,

I accidentally set my pansat 2500 to factory setting and therefore loss all the signal. I got the channels back but they all say bad signals. I don't know which band to set my antenna to...example echo7? or amc3 or whatever, I live in the south bay. Please help.

Thanks,

satlover
Unregistered guest
Eddie Lucas:
I don't quite to understand your question.
Your box is bad with his setup or bad with your setup ?

Anonymous:
Do you have current channel list on your computer ?
Download it to your 2500a, IF NOT you will need to scan for new channels OR ask someone to give you a channel list and edit from there.

Which sat do you have on your set up ?
South Bay = Northern California ?

Anonymous

Hi Satlover,

Thanks for your quick response. I was able to scan most of the channels with $ sign in front of the channels but unable to watch them.
I don't know. I'm very new to this. What should I have set up? Would you please tell me what to do step by step? I live in san jose area..southern califorina. Thanks. I just want to watch soccer and NBA. Thanks again,

Anonymous

Hi Satlover,

Thanks for your quick response. I was able to scan most of the channels with $ sign in front of the channels but unable to watch them.
I don't know. I'm very new to this. What should I have set up? Would you please tell me what to do step by step? I live in san jose area..southern califorina. Thanks. I just want to watch soccer and NBA. Thanks again,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us