Diseqc 2.0...switch problem?

Username: Baconcane

Post Number: 2
I had them working together on the switch..but they went out...110 and 119...now I have them both hooked to the switch...but only one giving a signal...what may I be doing wrong?...is their certain steps i can do to reset the switch?..any info would be appreciated.

Bronze Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 61
Last week my new c@@lsat arrived and with it an orasat DiSEqC 2.0 switch and strt. cable, yesterday I got a Views@t Plat., with a c@@lsat DiSEqC 1.2 switch and null cable, I`m selling my c@@lsat Stb. to a friend, which swtch. and cable should I keep for the Vst? I`m being a little lazy here I know, but thought the experienced "tough Cookies" could quickly resolve this for me. Thank you Guys.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 581
hitch...don't get like the lazy ones here!...if U are an owner of a viewsat,then U would/SHOULD know which cable...NULL MODEM is required!...NOT straight!...use the 2.0 disque..

Bronze Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 62
Thank you thill1951 and I did know which cable, I just mentioned them in reference, but you did answer my ? about the switch. I thought it was strange I was sent a clsat sw(1.2) with the vst stb and an orasat sw(2.0) with the clsat stb. Fortunately I can just switch them. I am not using a sw. right now but should I need one you have saved me much grief trying to trouble shoot and for that I thank you very much.

thanks again
Unregistered guest
Yes and thank you Silly Thilly-boy for the head
the other night....ROTF
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us