PANSAT 2500.. 256 OR 255C BIN??CAN SOMEONE POST DA RIGHT BIN !!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Lance_barr

Post Number: 14
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE CLARIFY WHICH BIN IS RIGHT FOR MY PANSAT 2500.. 256 OR 255C .. AND POST IT ON HERE !!! THANK U

Say no to Fords
Unregistered guest
it's 256 bin

only one that will work!!!!!

be sure to press OK after entering keys, this is most common error strangely enough, and enter ot under NAG2 by pressing right arrow when in change keys screen. You'll see what I mean when you get there.

The sites are becoming the pitts for getting free files, when busy they want support. Others are slow or just can't download from anymore. This is a drag.

Ttry a google search for free FTA files and you will find a few sites posting the 256 archive for free, just scroll through their archive files as a tip. Even the crook DSS-mili has it posted, I just don't want to make easy for Charlie listing them all, let him search too if he wants them so bad, heh heh... snickers... the more we delay Charlie, the better.

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 221
Lance - this bin works here:
http://www.fsfta.com/viewtopic.php?t=747

Anonymous

Can someone please advise what to do.....
I just tried flashing my geniune PANSAT2500A with the new 255C bin. It got stuck at 33% and wouldn't go any further. I had to kill the process. The unit rebooted back into the channel but of course nothing coming through without the new bin. Now, the unit will not flash any more. ie. Everythime I try to flash, it started with the flashing dash and then jump rigth to the channel and would not continue with the bin flashing/writing. I tried the using differnt bins (the ones that worked before). No difference.

Please Help!

Thanks!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us