Question about ch's

Anonymous

I am chatching sat 110 and 119 and i noticed that I got duplicate ch's, and i was thinking about deleting them all, and then doing a blind scan. Is this a good way to do it, or is there a better way??
Thanks

Anonymous

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 120
Hey anon, it will help to know which stb. In my vwst.plt. I scan only v. on blind scan, which helped, then I went to www.lyngsat.cm and picked the tp`s I wanted, after man. deleting all chnls scanned those, way fewer chns. Basic answ. is I had to manually delete 700+ chns. first time.

Anonymous

But if i just go to menu and delete all ch's, and then do a blind scan for both sat's, will that be okay??
Just don't want to sit there and go through ever ch.

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 121
Anon why don`t you investigate a chnl. list for whatever kind of receiver you have, try dsscentral or dsstester, there is also a previous thread by spankyFTA that has a sh1tload of helpfil sites. I am a noob and trying to help, but my knowledge is very limited, I saw no one else was available. , so do a little reading and check some of those sites.

Anonymous

for example, when i am on ch 455, it is a ch that is provided by echo 7. So at the bottom left of my screen it say ch 455 and under it says echo 7. Then i'l try to change ch, and instead of it going to 456, it stays on ch 455, but instaed of it saying echo 7, it chages to echo 8, and then its a black screen. Its like that for every ch.
I have a pan2500 clone

Anonymous

Anonymous

Does anyone have any idea??

Anonymous

Bronze Member
Username: Cmoore

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 18
Go in your channel manager and delete the ones that dont work, or delete all channels and rescan, or load a channel list that matches your port settings, or do some reading, some research, and learn how to edit a channel list of your own which is more reliable.

Anonymous

there is noway around the duplicate channels unless you have a channel list other than that you have to manually delete the duplicates and you can usually tell if it's a dulplicate as DN mirror's channels on diffrent birds its the channels with no signal that are duplicates. The digiwave is good at not downloading duplicates.

Anonymous

when i delete all ch's, do i do a blind scan? or what??

Bronze Member
Username: Cmoore

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 26
Go in your channel manager and delete the ones that dont work, or delete all channels and rescan(BLINDSCAN!!!!!), or load a channel list that matches your port settings, or do some reading, some research, and learn how to edit a channel list of your own which is more reliable.

Follow the Yello Brick Road, and Click here!!https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/168756.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us