Directv access card dump

Lostinspace
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to dump a Directv Access card? Mine is full and I would like to dump it so we can get more movies.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 820
Call DTV and ask them..they are very helpful...LMAO

killerthiller
Unregistered guest
hahahahahahahahahah
lol hahah omggg
10$ says he calls dtv!!

Username: Thrill_is_gay

Post Number: 4
yea...put the card in your mouth...and then swallow it and wait about 8 hours and you will have your newly dumped DTV card...what a fcuking idiot stick...ROTF

Lostinspace
Unregistered guest
It was nice to read that 3 idiots responded. You can send the $10.00 to some charity. I had a bet that no one would have an answer. Thanks for making me a winner. Lostinspace

Username: Thrill_is_gay

Post Number: 9
you're not a winner...you're a fcuking jerry's kid who needs to get a life...does this pic bring back memorys you fruitcake...ROTF

Upload

Lostinspace
Unregistered guest
To: Thrill . Nice to see you have posted a picture of yourself. However I must say you are sure ugly. Maybe you had better keep the $10 and make a down payment on some plastic surgery. Also getting an education and some lessons in manners would also help you. You can also notice I do not have to use swear words to express my self. By the way it is time to take you mother to the groomers.

m1nd
Unregistered guest
If it was so easy to dump the card it would have been done long ago.

Glitching is the concept of varying voltages to the pins to 'glitch' the card into giving a dump.

This is the main problem.

Well that and getting to certain aspects of the card that are really cryptic.

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 689
@Lostinspace

"I had a bet that no one would have an answer. Thanks for making me a winner."

That is such a N00B response, you're a winner everytime you ask a stupid question.

What's next, people will dare each other to answer a question, get a life.

Foundinspace
Unregistered guest
You can get a clean card for about $20 to $30. Call DTV like trill1951 said, but instead of talking about the card, just tell them your receiver is broke, and see what it takes to get a new one. An alternative is to go to best-buy and get a TIVO. Activate the TIVO and when they ask, tell them it's to replace your existing receiver.

Just don't ever say the word "card" while on the phone to DTV, and you'll be okay.

dumpfinder
Unregistered guest
I heard the dump was hear.

www.satreactor.com

Bronze Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 78
send me 100.oo dollors i'll dump it for you

ElectroKuesion
Unregistered guest
I use a magnet, a couple neon sign transformers, and a AFPHD (alien foil protective helmet device) to reset my card. But you have to make your own AFPHD because the ones sold on Ebay seem to be defective.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us