AVR-X and SYNDROME cards coming October 15

Anakin
Unregistered guest
The N2 solution to plastic/atmega is coming october 15 in the form of 2 cards; the avr-x and the syndrome. dealers have already been lining up and getting their sites ready to sell the cards. here are a few of them;

avr-x
149$us http://nagra2mx.com/
???$us http://nagracadabra.com/eng.htm
149$us http://cardcoding.com/

syndrome
150$cad http://www.modchipit.com/index.php

Anakin
Unregistered guest
Here is more information on how the cards work;

"A small ribbon cable will go from the card to the Jtag port.The card will simply read the IRD device ID and know which receiver it is. You will have to solder a 20 pin connector to the Jtag port from on top. If you have a receiver that doesn't have the 20 pin connector intact, you will have to solder the ribbon cable's TCK, TDO, TDI, TMI, TRST and GND. Any receiver that is capable of being read by a Jtag will work, then plug the card in."

TELLING YOU!
Unregistered guest
wow!does your sh1t smell?

Anonymous

Rom10x.com is giving away 3 Syndrome cards

1980924t
Unregistered guest
The syndrome card requires no soldering.

Anakin
Unregistered guest
avr-x/syndrome cards solution is coming in 3 days...

Martymartin
Unregistered guest
The Syndrome Card is basically an Atmega on steroids...no soldering. Curious on what software they will use to program it.

santa
Unregistered guest
Just looked at one site doing preorders and it says receiver may have to be jtagged to work.

SeanJohn
Unregistered guest
Where the files located. Dss-Newbies.Net says dishmonkey taking orders now

Crowley
Unregistered guest
The Syndrome card requires a firmware mod, which means counting on them supporting your receiver model, and leaves you wide open to a nasty ECM. The AVR-X sounds like a much better solution to me.

Bronze Member
Username: Getoverit

Post Number: 13
So what does this mean to us new guys that are tring to get in this hobby? Are we still ok w/ the equipment that we are going to buy or should we wait until this new equipment comes out?

Anakin
Unregistered guest
one more day until the avr-x/syndrome cards solution arrives.. (though i heard the avr-x may be delayed for 2-3 more days because of high demand)

one rumor has recently surfaced. i don't know if this is true so take this as speculation for now. it appears someone who already had a prototype of the avr-x card has managed to make a full dump out of it. apparently, because of this, it is possible now to use our old atmegas. a fix is supposedly underway.. the news has, it seems, spread over a few forums. we'll see if this is true soon enough.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 134
The syndrome card...

c&p from a reliable dealer.

Well i have just gotten mine today.

There is alot of stuff there not telling out there.

First of all it only works with 301.10,310.13, 501,508 which they have never told to their customers as of yet.

I got mine in a receiver, but here is what I was told must be done.

FFFFFFFFF out the ird and boxkeys, then put in the board, it rewrites the ird and boxkeys to the receiver. So far so good all channels open. Since I'm not paying them the $45,000 fee My cost on these is about $100

To me it is only a white atmega card, thats does it's job for now. But because of the lack of Receivers it will work with I give it a hands up for cost, but hands down over all

Unregistered guest
What equipment must one have in addition to the AVR-X for this to work?

Username: Ram1500

Post Number: 2
Cool....were does one get one at $100?

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
These cards are NOT available yet to the public and have NOT even been provided to the dealers yet to test and CONFIRM that they do work..so at this point they are 100% UNPROVEN..only 1-2 dealers have even seen them..dishmonkey is taking "PRE" orders now...U might want to follow this a little more closely and await CONFIRMATION of it working from www.satscam.com before U jump to conclusions or spend your money....

Anonymous

The truth about satscams 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he is Mr. Reason of whitby, Ontario

Anyone with access to the court files can read all kinds of juice - do you want more? Its in Toronto and I have a friend at the courthouse....and there's more. Seems 'ol Jeffy can't take it like a man. Seems this info about jeffyJoke is common knowledge if you know where to go and what to do.

hes a lying scammer. and he will be exposed to the max. youve seen nothing yet.

The truth about satscams aka jeffyjoe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He can deny it all he wants, we all know its the truth.

Fact

1. He is JeffyJoe

2. He owned mikobu.ca

3. He was busted by DTV.

4. His name is Jeff Reason from whitby, Ontario, he has a BMW(scammer who has money)

do you still trust this scammer drug user to help find scammers??

well you shouldnt. hes a scammer himself. and he will be exposed for the loser he truly is.

his site is a giant sting for DTV.

Silver Member

Post Number: 167
U throw accusations around very loosely with your copy and paste but provide NOTHING to prove your allegations..go away!

BTW..."giant sting for DTV"...well 99.99% topics are NOT about DTV...so much for your BS allegations..and every admin/mod and DSS site in the world has already investigated satscam VERY closely to ensure his credibility and to CYA...

Anakin
Unregistered guest
actually, Anonymous may be right about satscam.

About 2 months ago, i tried to buy a 60$ e-jtag from www.satscam.com never even replied back to me let alone expose avrdepot as the scammers they are.

So yeah. I'm inclined to believe that the guys behind satscam might also be frauds/scammers working to discredit others. When you think about it, disinformation is actually a very smart idea when it's controlled of course.

flyerman
Unregistered guest
Any word if the product is in stock? Dssmili has tested the AVR-x to work yesterday.

Username: Papo

Post Number: 1
AVR-X card available yet to the public?

Anakin
Unregistered guest
yes go to avr-x.com and you'll find dealers.

and flyerman, a new shipment of avr-x cards was sent a few days ago to all dealers. all dealers sponsoring the card should have it in stock.

Silver Member

Post Number: 338
Patience,my friends!....unless U are wealthy.

Post Number: 2
were does one get one AVR-X card?

Username: Master

Toronto, Ontario Canada

There are post over most of the site. Doe any body know are these syndrome cards can be tested with B*****.

Post Number: 3
Nagra2 Red Rocket Atmega Card

Atmega CPU
Nagra2 Pre-Flashed
Programs with HU Loader

Wafer-thin board Same size as access card Board is concealed in receiver with or without card Card mounting on IC Components Provides picture perfect quality and full signal strength High Quality, durable manufactured board.

Username: Jjb218

Santo Domingo, Santo Dominican Re...

Who is the supplier of the syndrome card? I want to be a dealer, anyone plese help out?
My email is jbaboun@hotmail.com
Thanks
JJB

Silver Member

Post Number: 547
Official news on the syndrome card(N2 hack) scheduled for shipping October 25

For those that don't know, this is the hack which seems to work with Nagra2 and hopefully will give us all back our channels.

This official information is copied from the dssevolution forum

Official - Syndrome Info - Official

Programming
This card is 101 emulation. You can use any ISO programmer that you were using before. The software will be released shortly, we are working on making it as user friendly as possible. Initial release everything will be wide open. Later releasese, similar to programming plastic, you will simply just add your own tiers. This behaves like a real card and it will upgrade itself if Dish does. Know that we decrypt CMD04.

Compatible Models
This will be working on all IRDs. For the initial launch this week the 301.10/301.13/501/508/510 will be running. For the remaining units, the patch will be released the following week. We just need to secure our patch so that we can ensure the integrity of our product.

Firmware Mods
You will need to re-write a portion of your TSOP flash. This will, of course, require a JTAG and the usual software. We are currently working on a custom app that will be even more user friendly. Not to be worried everybody will have an individual Session Key - better for you.

Support
We guarantee free support. All required/potential updates will be supplied as quickly as possible, without charge. This will all be freeware. There will NOT be custom dealer software, everything will be public and free.

Samples and PreSale
MODs on major sites will be recieving samples as soon as possible. We want this product thouroughly reviewed by well trusted people. Our presale was done to accomodate the requests of customers who wanted to be added to a waiting list. Money is NOT changing hands. We do not need to explain the concept of COD here.

Rumours
There is an exact number of sample cards, 1 (one). We have it. It has not been compromised, and anyone claiming to have one is flat out lying. Rumours are flying around, please let's see how fast the truth gets C&P'd everywhere.

Potential
As you already know, this card boasts 500MHz of processing power. For all future fixes, this card will absolutely be an option. 102 support will be easy once the needed info is available. 102 support is not guaranteed, additional charges may be required, dependant on R&D costs.

The hardware and code for this card will EVENTUALLY be released publicly so that there will be a very strong support base (we will determine when that is appropriate). It will be a platform for which all coders can develop code for, without worrying about processing power or memory.

DSS Mili Scammers
Unregistered guest
I wouldn't trust DSS-Mili with a 10 foot pole ROFLOL

They lied to their BBS telling them the name and addressof some guy that sold them cards that wern't as they expected so they made him out to be a pedophile and had everyone under the sun calling the poor guy claiming he was a scammer, anyone who criticized this unethical play was banned.

A week later they were soliciting money for a guy who they claimed wife was dying, the guy came on flaming those who called his hoax and they were banned as well. The guy at DSS Mili like Mili was more interersted in getting the money any way they can.

A lot are scammers, ever notice how they only provide paid support when FTA goes down...

DSS mili is just another scam source that leaches and always did post some one elses files. Let alone conducting themselves they way they do to defraud a buck under false pretenses or get revenge using thier BBS, beware, those guys are slugs too and I wouldn't trust them one bit either.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us