BEWARE of ORASAT

You've Been Warned
Unregistered guest
There is a guy spamming a lot of threads (using different user names) in this forum talking about Orasats being so good.

DO NOT EVER buy one of these units. Its an obvious rip off over priced clone. It is just a bad COOLSATPRO clone. For the $260 pricetag they charge get a VIEWSAT $200 or DREAMBOX $280 and you will have ample support and much faster and higher quality units.

Bronze Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 49
Just like Thill said "it is unknown". I would also recommend staying with popular units. If you do have questions/support issues you can at least go into forums and people will know how to help out with more common units.

Bronze Member
Username: Max5wm

Post Number: 63
Does Ora-Sat swallow?

Down with the Union!
Unregistered guest
Hey Max...
ROTFLMAO!!!

SUSATSLMFAOOL!!!!
(in case you don't know that one)
Sitting Up Staring At The Screen Laughing my f_cking @ss off out loud

PREACHER-MAN
Unregistered guest
I would love to know there in Toronto you can get a Dreambox for 280.00 dollars!

Bronze Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 58
I think this is US Dollars but check out:
[link removed]
Dreambox DM500
The smallest Linux FTA receiver on the market
$289.99

dishham
Unregistered guest
looky here boys http:freetoairdss.com c@@lsat.com i had one other lost it with orasat lnbs just i am seeing c@@lsat lnb.you well see when the new c@@lsat out in mid nov the same unit on the back.pics on the net.look it up .orasat has its own flash its fool-pruff,perfect like c@@lsat 134bin.how do you clone a rec. one mo. before it comes out?file its out too c@@lsat file is not.clone ??? stay tuned

Oracle
Unregistered guest
I have Orasat V.5.0 and I am satisfied with unit.
As far as I know, it is totally different with C00lSat.
How come Orasat will be c00lsat's clone ?
It has better functions than c00lsat such as Component.
c00lsat tried to bring up new unit with component.
I've never heard that clone has better function.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 501
I have read many reviews and the popular opinion is... orasat is OK,but does NOT compare to the co*olsat,viewsat,or even pansat 5000..The Dreambox (ONLY for the experienced-complicated to setup), viewsat,co*olsat,5000 are rated top 4 ,in that order in overall quality,price,and available support
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us