Pansat 2700E NOT A

Username: Zamzoom

Post Number: 2
I DONT HAVE N1 AND N2 WITH PANSAT 2700E, ONLY NAGRAVISION. I ENTERED THE KEYS FOR 2700A IT WORKED BUT NOT FOR 2700E. I NEED SOME HELP PLEASE

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 212
They're the same receiver! The 2700E doesn't have the CH 3/4 switch, that's it. If you got the 2700A working you'll get the 2700E working. Just get the bin if you can't get the keys to work.

Username: Snoopy2980

Post Number: 1
Does any one has the keys for Pansat 2700A? and the web site. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 213
00 F2 98 74 44 1C 65 77 D8
01 17 E3 E1 1D 89 4E 53 45
THESE ARE THE KEYS FOR THE 2700A

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 559
The keys are posted here everywhere....same keys for ALL receivers...and also use the 118 bin for any 2700...and the 256 bin for the 2500..read the "Latest Keys" thread here..has the Pansat and Viewsat 'How to change" keys info also..

Silver Member

Post Number: 214
Dan you have to go under Parental control
under second pin # type 0000
you must then press the set default key button
go to Nagravision press ok use volume button to change provider to dish network nag 1, use channel down button to go to key option
press vol up button 3 times to go to nag2 - 0x00, and then 4 times to go to 0x01 option.
punch in keys

Silver Member

Post Number: 215
if you need more detailed instructions go to Future-FTA.com and look for the post on updating keys

Username: Zamzoom

Post Number: 4
OK THANK YOU GUYS. KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP

phan
Unregistered guest
Hi anyone with a pansat 2700e having any problems getting dishnet i flashed with new bins but its not working. I got my 2500a working with nag2 anyone else having problems. also have read the forums and followd the instructions

Anonymous

Everyone with a 2700 has been up for past 2 days.No diff between 2700 or 2500 as far as the key change..must use latest bins too.

Username: Mr_shadow

Post Number: 1
(sorry for may english) I have Pansat 2700E and dish sat. but last 2-3 days I dont have nothing. Anybodi know how can I put new codes in my receiver or something. Thanks!

Silver Member

Post Number: 610
go to www.dssmorons.com its for special people like you that do not read.

or call DTV and subscribe

phan
Unregistered guest
Anyone out there got the 2700e working plz help what can you being doing different from what im doing

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 544
@phan

READING, but it's just my wild guess.

phan
Unregistered guest
h3lt3r_sk3lt3r

not to bad mouth but read my notes above my other notes i do read i just what to know who else is down or whats up with the 2700e do you have the 2700 from reading you are one of the people that know what their talking about

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 550
@phan

You have to realize one thing, whether it's A or E it is the same hardware inside, the only difference is that E is missing a few outputs, but internally it is the SAME unit, which makes for the same firmware and the same procedure.

And to answer your first question, which I believe I did in my previous post, if you would only read, there is a significant number of people with 2700e's who have reported it working, in fact as soon as the keys were posted, either the 3rd or 4th post was from a 2700e user, saying that his unit is up and running.

Silver Member

Post Number: 612
Basically the 2700A and E are identical and both use the same software and use procedures...and BOTH have been working within minutes of the new key release..its because its such a simple box to use...as well as the simple pansat 2500..all U need to do is upload the latest bins and update the latest keys...all of which is explained here 1000x as well as links to the latest bins..so if U can't do those 2 simple things,then subscribe ..

Bronze Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 71
Good Morning All; What a great day, never thought I`d see 58, If I knew I`d live this long I`d of taken better care of myself, back to the issue which is www.dssmorons.com, that should be a working site, why don`t one of you guys start it, get google or fleabay to sponsor you and make a bunch of money. There are untold numbers of eligible browsers out there.

Silver Member

Post Number: 614
Happy Birthday..and Veterans day also,if U happen to be one...Semper Fi!....but I was 30 years Air Force..I just always loved that USMC shout!...has a lot of heart and soul to it..

mountainman
Unregistered guest
If you have a 2700a/e you MUST use the current bin....118....(which I know has been said several times by above members) if your using your old bin it will NOT let you insert new keys in the nagravision2.

Silver Member

Post Number: 616
I hear an echo in here!

Silver Member

Post Number: 618
here;s the 2700 manual..

[link removed]

Bronze Member

Fla.

Post Number: 73
Thill1951, thanks for the H-B and happy Veterans Day to You. I enlisted in the Army, but was discharged after six weeks when I said I was not interested in applying to West Point. My father was a Congressional Medal of Honor winner and I was a sole surviving son and would not be drafted unless national emergency. They gave me the option of being Honorably discharged if I wanted and I said cya. One of many dumb moves I have since made.
Sorry all for using this thread for non-related issues.

You All Are The Best.....ROTF
Unregistered guest
-I take my hat of to all the veterans who fought
for freedom around the world...I myself am not a
verteran...But my father was and he was in the
R.A.F...We come from Newfoundland and I have many
family members that fought in the 2 world war who
never came home...I honor all the verterans around the world who fought for freedom today...
Thank You for giving of yourself so that many
could live in free countrys. You all are the
cream of the crop.....ROTF

anonymously yours
Unregistered guest
future-fta has the 119 bin which is the latest, works great on my 2700

anonymously yours
Unregistered guest
future-fta has the 119 bin which is the latest. Works great on my 2700a

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 254
Hey Hitch... Upload Upload

Bronze Member

Fla.

Post Number: 75
Hey SpankyFTA thanx alot, really cute smileys. Have a great evening, I`m gonna see why my screen was black just now when I tested it,it was working last nite, humm!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 642
11-07-05 New Keys Fix

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just flash to unit and enjoy!!!
Attached Files 2700A.zip (345.1 KB, 10 views)

http://www.gat-s.biz/forum/showthread.php?t=6118
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us