Newbie to FTA world..

DaBond
Unregistered guest
Hiya people..
I've been using emulation to test the Dishnetwork system but it's not able to decode the new N2 stream. I'm a newbie to the FTA world..can anyone suggest me which receiver to get or any guide to FTA receivers?
Also do these FTA receivers work with the existing dish500 legacy sub? Appreciate da help..
-DaBond

Bronze Member
Username: Max5wm

Post Number: 29
You will probably be better off installing a new dish. You can buy a C00LSAT or Fortec from me. Easy to setup and program.

Go 4 C0OLSAT
Unregistered guest
BUY the CO0LSAT. No regrets

need a fortec
Unregistered guest
how much you selling recievers for maxpower?

Pansat Clone 3000 is best
Unregistered guest
buy a cheapy for the run around we get, they all work the same

Pansat clone 3000 is best bang for your buck

Bronze Member
Username: Max5wm

Post Number: 30
Send me a PM for price.

DaBond
Unregistered guest
Hey people..
So I've checked my exisbting set-up, have 2 dishes : 1 dish 500 with dual LNB, 1 dish 300 with a single LNB and the output going to the Sw-21. I was wondering if just chaning to DIsequ switch might do the trick or I need to change dish/LNB?
Do lemme know..Thank yo
DaBond

reboot
Unregistered guest
all fta recievers do not work the same , only a few with on screen guide, cool-sat and view-sat have this feature, not sure what others have this but make sure before u buy

reboot
Unregistered guest
all fta recievers do not work the same , only a few with on screen guide, cool-sat and view-sat have this feature, not sure what others have this but make sure before u buy

Username: Twiggles

Post Number: 2
i downloaded the new nag2 bin. i have full quality and full signal but only the free channels will come in, i have the pansat 2500a anyone no what i need to do to fix it.email me at twiggles_64@yahoo.com. please help anyone

Username: Getoverit

Post Number: 2
You guys talking about C00LSAT. Is that any kind of C00LSAT? I saw on ebay the C00LSAT 4000. AnyGood??

Bronze Member
Username: Jdq

Post Number: 94
Co*lsat is one of the better ones

Bronze Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 11
For Get Get
Check out some reveiws and comments here:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=63321
FYI:
The new C00LSAT 5000 Platinum is expected to be released November 15th