DoN'T GeT ScAmMeD

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 138
what "Tim" is selling for $25.00 is available FREE at many sites including;
fta-future.com
dsscentral.comM
just to name 2 sites.
So don't but something that you can have free.
TIM GO AWAY NO ONE NEED YOUR KIND AROUND HERE!!!

Username: Spank

Post Number: 4
I couldn't agree more with you Slohand2, if people think they can get help from a CD, then they can definitely get help from free websites. And the websites have users that usually respond to any questions that people have.

B1TCH_BOYmother
Unregistered guest
homeless ,will scamm for food. Please help!!!

'U-ALL-CAN-S_U_C_K-IT
Unregistered guest
-THIS IS THE REAL B1TCH-BOY-First of all get your
own nick azz o...If I find out
who you are Iam going to kick
your fu@king azz...Second I didn't
have a mother....You fu@ker...My
Father and Mother was a "He-She"
just like Mable Leafeeee...You all
can take a s_u_c_k on my dick...
Where is Larry the COWARD and MC
the "fruit".....The "KID" Rules
this sight and he owns LK and his
small dickeeeeeeebird...(He-Ha_He)

Bosox LK 1
Unregistered guest
About Tim..he is NOT a scammer!...he is selling and providing a product for a specific dollar amount...there is nothing misleading or deceit about his product...that is NOT a scam!..that is called being an entrepreneur...Yes the product that he sells can be collected from various sites and then combined into 1 product,as Tim has done..I admire someone who has energy, and initiative!...I think for the VERY lazy,his product has a purpose...I hate scammers but he is NOT scamming..U have to know what the word SCAM means and be fair about this..I don't like his spamming everywhere on this site,but thats a different story!

think about this...if U ever accepted $10 from a bud for programming his receiver or old H or HU card,then U are a scammer too and no better than Tim...its all the same...It was all free except for your time and a minor expense to buy some minimal equipment to put it all together to work..

DIRTY-FU@KING-BLOOD-S_U_C_K_ER
Unregistered guest
U are right LK...I paid a PR today to put n2 in
a receiver for me because I don't known what to
do...I paid 60.00 dollars...I know he put the
gears to me, but what can you do if you don't
know what to do!! I have a lifetime ultra and I
know that al7bar.com has the n2 pin file and I
just can't get it to work...I known that Iam
stupid but if you don't know you don't know...I
wish there was a place where you could learn...
I learned to do direct tv and then it went down
for good. Do you known what makes me mad?????
Being screwed and knowing you are being screwed!
And this person runs a TV buss...can you believe
it!!! That is what makes this a "SCAM"....
"BLOOD SUCKERS LIKE HIM"...

Bosox LK 2
Unregistered guest
Sorry but thats NOT a scammer either..U paid for someone's knowledge..U pay a pilot to fly a plane don't you!

Scam = to obtain money from somebody by dishonest means

BTW...another nick stolen again today..

Tha Real LK
Unregistered guest
BlowCox LK 2.2
How do you know it is not a scam? Have you personally ordered from TIM or maybe you 2 are in it together... or maybe both the same person? Why would you defend a guy that wants $25 dollars for something that you can get for less effort at al7bar. tk. They have a .pdf file for free download that would get even the biggest rookie up and running no problem ( I know this for a fact cause I have sent this file through e-mail to friends that were clueless and they were successful setting up their fta stuff ) SO WHY are you backing Tim up? It is a scam.

Bosox LK 2
Unregistered guest
Obviously U cannot read or comprehend, which doesn't surprise me....I explained why I thought its not a scam!

BTW...U are a fake!...who cares what U think!

Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1
ditto

Username: Papastratos

Post Number: 8
dreambox 500-s , can anyone help? i got the "switch service not found"

Thank you

ROCKDOG
Unregistered guest
Maybe if i got Tim cd for 25 dollars i could of saved nyself 35 dollars and not have to deal with
dirt balls again. The files are FREE and I though
that this form was to help each other out or is
this sight a SCAM also!

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
OK LK I agree with you the term "scammer" in not correct, and yes he is an entrepreneur and resourceful to have put together a "all in one cd" for the "lazy" but I don't think anyone should be in this "testing" if they are lazy and not willing to learn.
I came to this site and others as well to pick the brains of those who knew something I didn't, and you (LK) and others were very helpful. I was up and running within a very short time. Since then I have learned much and have tried to pass on that to others (newbies) as they ask here and on other sites. (I DO NOT profess to be an expert by any means.) I have a lot yet to learn and hope people like you and others will be here for a long time.
Getting back to TIM charging for what he has when it is out there for free, If he had said that the information was available for "FREE" but for those not willing to take the time to look for it he had it all complied if they wished to get the info without looking I would not have been as willing to come down on him.
It's my opinion that he just wanted to take advantage of newbies, but then I guess that is what free enterprise is all about.

Bosox LK 2
Unregistered guest
slo hand2..U have come along ways here...I remember when U were the newbie..U do help here now..U MUST know by now that this particular site is 99% lazy and NOT testers!...Just take a look at how many times daily the same questions were asled and still are!..."what are the new keys?" is a perfect example...most people here want to be spoon fed and don't want to be bothered with learning anything!...U and a very few others were an exception..so Tim's cd is perfect for those too lazy...I respect his honest efforts to earn some cash and have no sympathy for those that buy his cd..

Username: Bosox_lk_2

Post Number: 1
"and have no sympathy for those that buy his cd"

So you think its crap after all?
Why defend the guy Blowcox? Just cause there's a sucker born every minute doesn't mean you have to help the guy whos stealing from them.
People trust what you say and now you go and defend a theif???? What is wrong with you. Stick to technical stuff and stay away from sales advice a$shole. And stop taking my nickname.

Tha Real LK
Unregistered guest
Blowcox and Tim are the same guy. He is also selling Pansats ready to go. It is a total scam.

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
LK I'm sure you have a good reason for not registering your name but it would be a lot less complicated if you did so we know when it's really you, I can remember when it was KL instead of LK and I know what KL stands for so some referance to KL would be appreciated so I know which one is really you. Although I think I already know

love ebay lol
Unregistered guest
ebay has the same cd for 9.99 ilmao

Anonymous

Listen to the registered Thill1951.He is very good friends with LK,and is well respected in the Dss community at many sites.LK is sick of the liars,imposters, scammers,mods,moles and thieves here..have a margarita on me..

Silver Member

Post Number: 155
amen

Unregistered guest
I used to be Thill1951 until some #$%&

stole my nick and registered it.

great guy
Unregistered guest
r u all 2 yrs old lol he did this he did that he knows he dont well i say fu.ck yall i know and im not helpin any of your losers people if you cant read screw all your azzess put that in your pipe and smoke it losers

ROCKDOG
Unregistered guest
Thill 1951 or Lk or whatever you call yourself
I would love to learn the technical stuff about
free to air receivers and Iam not a lazy person
and I don't like it when you say that. If you
are as smart as you say you are why don't you
open a school and help us out. Iam willing to
pay to learn. I payed many times to go to night
school. So its time for you to put up a school
or shut up for good. In the Toronto area would
be nice! I could be the next Bill Gates for hacking systems!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Forums are SCHOOL!...If U read, test,experiment and learn...I have been teaching DSS forums for many years..If the students don't pay attention or read and study,then they learn nothing!..all the info U need is here or any site...anybody who cannot setup an FTA after 5-10 hours of reading has a learning disability..U can teach a monkey to do this!

FTA is very simple..align dish,run cables thru disque,flash factory bin,flash receiver with new bin,scan the satellites and channels,watch TV..DTV was much harder,and that was a breeze...now Dishnet plastic was a different story..

IT ALL SUCKS
Unregistered guest
This is the first time that I was told that I have a learning disability. I have being a trade
person for many years and I always go to night
school to keep up with the new technology. Also
that last time I look at myself I didn't have a
tail or looked like a monkey!!! The point is this
LK or Thill 1951 "U don't know who to believe
because this one says this and the other ons says
that.And then U have people who outright lie...
I will learn with or without your help...and also
I known that people will screw me up and lie to
me just for fun.

MY2CENTS
Unregistered guest
I AGREE WITH THRILL BOY....WE LIVE TO LEARN AND WE LEARN TO LIVE. IF YOU WANT TO GET FREE STUFFS THEN YOU GOT TO READ, FILTER OUT THINGS THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE.

IF US AMERICAN ARE SITTING ON OUR FAT AZZZ AND WANT EVERYTHING THAT'S AVAILABLE OUT THERE AND NOT DOING ANY WORK, AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

IT'S TIME TO READ AND LEARN, IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'VE READ, THEN YOU'RE JUST PLAIN STUPID THEN...LET THE SMART ONE GETS EVERYTHING FREE.

I'M JUST AN AVERAGE AMERICAN AND I LEARN THIS SSSHIIIIT IN 3 DAYS BY GOOGLE SEARCH.

FNG
Unregistered guest
Just a comment from a "newbie" Its been my observation that it can be difficult to wade through some of the info in forums because so much of it repeats, or it is in terms not understood by someone new to a hobbie. Before I buy a service or ask for help I will read till my eyes bleed and try every other avenue available first, but I still hesitate to post because allot of members will flame someone for asking a question that gets allot of play. The posts may be obvious to you but maybe not the new guy.
I have no problem with paying someone for there time and effort or expertise in a field that I require an expert to assist me in. Perhaps the only thing wrong with Tim, is he is trying to sell his expertise in a help forum.

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
FNG if there is something that you do not understand, and it seems like you have done a lot of reading, if you explain the problem, I'm sure as it is raining here today that someone WILL help you with your question. no matter how simple it might seem to them, for you it might just be a differance in a simple word that makes the impossible seem clear, so please post your questions and I'm sure you will get an acurate answer from some one here who cares.

FNG
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the encouragement, I know there are folks out there willing to help. after reading what I posted again, I can see that it might have sounded like a generalization that all forum members do not care. Which is not the message I wanted to convey. As soon as I get my receiver and have it set up I will be sure to post any questions I might have.

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
Welcome FNG and enjoy your new hobby

a newbie
Unregistered guest
I have been coming to this site for 3 months and lately its become a more friendly and helpful site than it used to be.
Now there's guys like yourself Slo_hand2, thill1951 aka LK, PRFRMNJ, MC, Vibr8tor Guy, helter skelter, boot, Maple Leaf, James Millard and a few others (some unregistered) willing to help us newbies.
So we are grateful for that.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Listen FTA is easy...even for a newbie..we were all newbies once...we asked questions AFTER some reading,and hoped for an honest reply..there are so many sites and guides,and it is so easy...we get pissed when a newbie asks a stupid question,and there are stupid questions...a stupid question is one that has been answered 1000x time and its obvious the poster has NOT bothered to read!...but we will all help anybody who asks a LEGITIMATE question..heck the first time I heard the word "bin",I thought it was a horse thing! and "flash" was a perv*ert..none of us were born knowing this stuff, we JUST read alot..KIND OF LIKE DOING HOMEWORK WHEN WE WERE YOUNG TEENAGERS..

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 130
Hello, I see a lot of people that are newbies on here, sure, I'm helping the newbies out with my cd, i have collected a lot of things that you need to get your units running on my cd, it's all there, and how to do it with videos. This site, needs to do more with their sharing of fta.
the help needs to be in one post, with links to each updater, each bin file, not a website, where you have to look and look to get the files, the link has to be right there to download, no questions asked on where it is on another site. then there would be a "how to" at the bottom of the post, on how to download the updater with bin files, with a channel list section also. tim

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 131
blacklist updater for pansat 2300, 2500:

www.pantecdvb.com/ccount/click.php?id=109

pansat 2500 newest bin file, clone fix, no clone burn:

www.pantecdvb.com/ccount/click.php?id=159

this is how you help the newbies, links.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us