Hex Files

Suzie Q
Unregistered guest
I just need to know how to use the hex files to get locals. Any help would be appreciated. THNKS

Username: Dsssatcom

Post Number: 3
you can use ex hu to load the eeprom and then change the local in the bin or write them to the card while bootstrap is active.leave your e-mail for more info

Bronze Member
Username: Bluez

Post Number: 55
find newbie info and download tutorial for extreme hu and read its simple

Username: Dsssatcom

Post Number: 5
i belong to alot of forums and from what i have seen of this one most are rude and you have alot of "anonymous" one who just leave posts to be azz's and then you have your so-called bronze members that the only help they give is "find newbie info and download tutorial for extreme hu and read its simple ".i guess thats why most of your updates and breaking news is stuff we knew and did many months ago and from what i found you are of no help to any new tester.if any of you people ever want to learn something leave your e-mail

Bronze Member
Username: Bluez

Post Number: 56
i belong to a lot of forums also and i have left my email address and i keep getting the same questions and if people would read a little they would figure it out or if people would ask for help from the people they purchased from instead of trying to get it for free with a lie about it used to work i dont know what happened.
i do this for free so excuse me there buddy but my time online is limited and answering to you is not a priority.
try to be part of the solution and not the problem
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us