Two different dishes but only one FTA

Merge_Dishnet_Globecast
Unregistered guest
I have a superdish from dishnet and another dish for globecast(to get my Telestar5). Is there a way to use one FTA and receive channels from both dishes? How do I connect both to one FTA?

switching
Unregistered guest
youll need a DiSEqC switch.run the coax from the reciever to the switch then to the dishes

Thanks_Switching;)
Unregistered guest
Thanks! I have a DiSEqC switch. It came with the FTA and I hope it is good. So I will connect output from one of the dishes to LNB1 and the output from the other dish to LNB2, right? I will not use the LNB3 and LNB4 on the DiSEqC switch, right?

Learning_Still
Unregistered guest
I did the above now I have 110 and T5 but missing 119 and 121. Remember, Dishnet had it set up that i get all 110, 119, 121 together...is that a problem?

Learning_Still
Unregistered guest
I forgot to mention i have legit dishnet and T5 subscription on two different dishes and i am trying to get both using one pansat 2700.

LK-Really_Left?
Unregistered guest
I guess LK left. Usually he answers all these questions.

ThiIl1951
Unregistered guest
yes.....hes gone for good. he was used and abused.
enough was enough.

Anonymous

Still not a problem if you have 3 seperate lnb's for your 110 119 121, sounds like you may have a lnb with built in switch. If so get a lnb bracket that holds 3 sperate LNB (like DTV uses) and run them thru the diseqc switch using ports 1-4 setting your receiver up to each corresponding sat. 4 sats T5,110,119,121 and four positions on the switch, it's that simple.

babysteps
Unregistered guest
Thanks anon! I will try it.

CRYING-TIME-AGAIN-U-ARE-GOING-TO-FU@K-OFF-AGAIN-
Unregistered guest
-Thrill 1951, LK, Largo keys, Who cares he
just a crybaby like most of u jirks..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us