251-slow ecm....does it work?

browntown
Unregistered guest
there are people saying that this bin file give all the channels back for pansat 2500 can any one confirm?

no1b4me
Unregistered guest
...everyone is claiming this is it, this is the one... it works

may want to wait for overwhleming confirmation before loading

just remember to load original flash 222 FIRST! before writing this to ird...

Username: Numnuts

Post Number: 1
Yes works wonderful on clones and originals

Hel yes it works love the ::love channals::

Username: Numnuts

Post Number: 2
Yes be sure to write the original bin from PANSAT first i do it 2 times to make sure flash is clean then write the new bin then your favorite channal list

dtvkid
Unregistered guest
On the pansat clones load which flash first? before the new fix

Username: Garyf6

Portland, Oregon USA

YES IT DOES YOU GET ALL CHANELS..( EVERY THING ) ILL LET YOU KNOW IF IT BLOWS THIS RECIVER.. I DIDNT HAVE TO LOAD ANY OTHER FILES JUST DOWN- LOADED THE BIN.. DIDNT HAVE TO RELOAD CHANEL GUIDE

LK/chicago
Unregistered guest
the only thing that is going to blow is your mother you stupid fcuking red-neck...

slicee
Unregistered guest
what bin is this ..? please post so we can d/l it here

Raimundo
Unregistered guest
Are TenX and PrivFant works for you guys, mine does freeze when 5 seconds on those channel.

fsfta
Unregistered guest
yes this bin works.. you can thank the team at http//www.fsfta.com for a super fast first delivery of the file.

they were the first one to release it.. and they are totally free. check them out.. lots of answers.. lots of files..

www.fsfta.com is the place to get fta files..

no1b4me
Unregistered guest
works, works almost perfect... confirmed by moi

getting a bit of freezing, freeze is short lived but freezing a tad nonetheless... not perfect but very good...

better fixes coming in the future should resolve this issue I would imagine

works just tits on pansats and clones... no worrys there gets all channels, sports PPVs, be sure to block the nasty ones from the kiddies...

no problemo... write orginal pansat bin then write the slow ecm bin and you will watching TV again...

If only they had a fix for Dave for the fortune of receivers and P4 cards sitting out there idle collecting dust... c'mon NDS, spring a leak, don't you want to sell more cards =) Even a BEV fix would be cool for variety sake =)

Username: Khai2

Temple city, Ca Us

Post Number: 2
the new 251 bin worked perfectly...back to the original Plus P*rn channel

Username: Thewizards2k5

can anyone confirm if this bin works with the skyview 500? it's a pansat 2500 clone

Anonymous

Yeah ramundo I get the same thing on those 2 channels. it works for 20 secs, freezes for 20 secs, then works for 20 sec then freezes etc. Can only watch them at intervals, very annoying. Does anyone else get the same thing? Why does everyone else say everything works perfectly?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us