2500A Fried JTAG is the question

education
Unregistered guest
If we were fried and still it getting power. Its black screen and not green. Will JTAG be worth pursueing or is their another solution other than getting a newer model?

LK
Unregistered guest
If U have power,probably don't need Jtag...try night rider solution or Jtagless fix posted everywhere here..never need to get a newer model..worse case scenario is to Jtag which will definitely fix..

education
Unregistered guest
I was playing with the switch behind the 2500A. turning it on and off. It tries to light up the channel light in front, but turns off emediately. Is this a JTAG situation?

LK
Unregistered guest
nope..I think U have an easy fix...but must do repeatedly until it works..The updater and factory 222 bin are are almost every Dss site..

Instructions fixing your Pansat2300A and 2500A.

1) Open Blacklist Stb Updater 1.3a
2) Browse original bin ( Factory 222 bin for 2500) Pansat 2500A or 2300A api BIN included
3) Connect from PC to REC with DB9 straight cable.
4) Keep your receiver off. DON NOT TURN THE RECEIVER ON FROM THE BACK SWICH.
5) Press Send button on BLACKLIST STB UPDATER 1.3a
5) Then turn your receiver on from the back swich within 5 secound.
6) Wait until download completed. DON NOT TOUCH ANYTHING UNTIL YOU SEE MESSAGE (Completed)
7) DO NOT LET THE RECEIVER TO RESTART BY IT SELF.
8) After you see message completed, Swich off back button on the back of the receiver right away.
9) Wait for 10 Second and turn your receiver on again.
10) Enjoy Your Tv Back.

Regards
Blacklist.

Attached Files blacklist_jtagless_pansat_fix.zip (674.8 KB, 169 views)

LK
Unregistered guest
Pansat jtag software download

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Software useless unless you have the right harware for it.
This software will allow you to fix all knight rider, Dead, and Boot version update.
Release Date on : 07.20.2005

[link removed]

education
Unregistered guest
Is this a another solution from the blacklist solution you gave LK? Once again the front light flickers trying to go on when you use the back switch leading this isn't a JTAG situtaion. The reboot and doing the 10 steps to TV BACK should be the solution, correct and thanks?

k9999
Unregistered guest
LK? Can this blacklist jtagless fix my dead fortec lifetime ultra too. My box have no light on. Is there a program to bring it back to life? Thank.

Username: Khai2

Temple city, Ca Us

Post Number: 1
hey LK.. thank u for the information regardless to fix the pansat 2500..it is free of charge to fix my burn receiver.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us