E Z 123 DISH.COM

pitboss forever
Unregistered guest
EZ 123 dish.com have n2 wide open fix peeps..It appears the mods here are removing threads with some good info.Im sure the dish and dave spies want just to shut down ez123dishdot ome but cant
give us a call for all your hacking needs
www.dsstoys also have fix take a lokk and enjoy

Lk
Unregistered guest
Thanks pitboss i orderd and it arrived today.I heard the name throughout the net so i thought i'd try.Boy im glad just like before Po%n,ppv all openned up for me to look at i havent Jerked off like that for awhile now..thanks ez123dish you are my heroes

Anonymous

GET LOST U SCAMMERS QUIT POSTIN AS LK

Anonymous

GET LOST U SCAMMERS QUIT POSTIN AS LK

LK
Unregistered guest
Thanks pitboss i orderd and it arrived today.I heard the name throughout the net so i thought i'd try.Boy im glad just like before Po%n,ppv all openned up for me to look at i havent Jerked off like that for awhile now..thanks ez123dish you are my heroes

LK
Unregistered guest
Its a SCAM..all these N2 alleged hacks are similiar to just the old P4 activation scam..U pay big $$$$ for a Dishnet sub card which U can buy yourself cheaper directly from Dish!...and there's no wide open channels or free PPV's and po*rn...its all the last big scam before nagra2 swap is completed...and its a GROUP of sites that got together selling and endorsing this scam for their last hurrah,before their deaths!

dsstoybox
Unregistered guest
Hey Lk quite stealing my username.The fix is for REAL ez123 dish have fix just like [link removed] have fix bought off same dude.these companys are working some what together.WIDE OPEN 101 cards peeps go buy before the n1 goes down and NO more tv

IAM GOD I HAVE THE FREE HACK
Unregistered guest
-LK-I don't like u but u are right its the
last charge for the jirks to scam your
money...If these people believe this crap
they should believe that Iam God...and
send me moneyand I will give them all the
FREE TV they want....I can give u everything
that their hacks can give u, and thats
NOTHING...So if u give them your money kizz
it good bye FOOL.

gonorrhea
Unregistered guest
why u dont like LK ?

LK
Unregistered guest
I did confirm dsstoybox and ez123 dish are both selling it..BUT I have yet see an admin or mod CONFIRM it..TDG (very controversial person) is only one to confirm it,but there are inconsistencies in his posts about how he came to see and comfirm this..

satscams has NOT confirmed this...hashhu is partially owned by TDG...and dssnewbies mods haven't confirmed anything,except TDG who is a mod there!

Hashu has turned out to be a site of mud slingers and bashers recently bought partially by TDG...their credibility is now in the toilet!...it once was a great site BUT no more!

I wouldn't be surprised if TDG is using hashhu,dssnewbies,ez123dish and dsstoybox for setting up either the biggest SCAM or STING in DSS history...awful coincidental that, TDG who is a convicted DSS felon rat,is right in the middle of this nagra2 hack and the purchase of hashhu and also is endorsing dsstoybox (a once owned DAVE site)..

Sorceror LIES
Unregistered guest
LK...aka...Sorceror you looser go home to your mama ya 12 yr old. This LK doesnt know jack
S h i t peeps go to dssnewbies and check out that the adminstraer there has SEEN with his own TWO EYES the working fix or hack wide open from [link removed] were the hack came from provided free of charge for mods to look at which they've done at least 6 have seen it so far and counting.WIDE OPEN HACK peeps .NO SCAM working fix from [link removed]
later ya looser sorceror aka LK

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, August 12, 2005 - 10:13 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its real!...its been tested and CONFIRMED by MANY mods and admins at many various sites! hash hu dssnewbies satscams all confirmed HACK as real
look for youerselves peeps its all over the net confirmed fixes everywhere..Charlie is FREE again there dish free n2..lol

They did it by use of coders who must have got a dump of the card which opens up many doors...unfortunately how long this will remain open is unknown now,...Charlie and Kudelski (nagra encrytion sources/makers) will be hunting this down and closing up as much as they can....damage control..once nagra1 is totally shut down,then we will really know just how much these coders got into these rom 101 cards and N2,and what the future will bring..

thunder
Unregistered guest
So what do we need to do if we have FTA?
A) Wait
B) Purchase a Rom 101 and a dish box
C) FTA will prevail, but we need to buy new boxs.

LK
Unregistered guest
A) Wait

thunder
Unregistered guest
Thanks LK

Wait meaning its?
a) Close around the corner under 3 months
b) Long around the corner over 3 months

Username: Peerlessmack

Post Number: 7
thunder,

LK can't predict what will happen. No one can. People made that mistake on predicting the P4 hack would come soon and here it is almost 2 years later and still no P4 hack.

There may be a hack tomorrow; then again don't be surprised if there is never another public satellite hack.

thunder
Unregistered guest
So what has been hacked?

a) DTV
b) Dish
C) Both

Why is the logic can't be used for FTA as supposely the rom 101 has been broken?

Atmega chip in FTA
1) True
2) False

rom 101 card
1) Need to have a updated box
2) similiar to program like the DTV
3) Not true any of it
4) You need to purchase a cheap package in order to break into the rom 101

Post Number: 8
thunder,

The N2 "hack" is not a real hack so to speak. It is a clone.

They found a way to copy an open d!shnetwork card to a d!$hnetwork receiver. Sort of like making a copies of your house key and passing it out to your friends.

FTA uses a different technique. It doesn't use cards. FTA decrypts the old Nagra1 stream that's being sent from the satellites in space. The Nagra1 stream is now being switched to the new Nagra2 stream by d!$hnetwork and it is supposedly UNDECRYPTABLE by anything other than d!$h's equipment.

Most FTA receivers don't even have a card slot. And even if it did the rom101 card wouldn't recognize the FTA receiver as a d!$hnetwork IRD. It would take some seriously heavy modification (basically dismantling the FTA and putting a d!$h TSOP in it's place) and even that won't ensure it will work.

It has always (at least by me and a few others) been predicted that IF there were a N2 hack/workaround it would be found using d!$hnetwork equipment first.

I know it looks grim for a lot of you but free tv isn't something thats going to remain forever. Or at least the ease of getting free tv wasn't going to last.

LK
Unregistered guest
well put...simple and to the point..ENJOY it while U can...all good things must come to an end..

thunder
Unregistered guest
So is the cloning similiar has the old DTV for rom 101 n2 card?

If so, Is the programmer that was used to clone a DTV compatable to program a Dish rom 101 when the card gets hit?

Or does someone need to buy new technology in order to re program the rom 101?

Thanks for your answers.

LK
Unregistered guest
rom 101 Dishnetwork card is totally different and new technology than DTV cards ...U cannot clone a DTV card now...in the old days yes,but not in past 2 years...start making sense and READING MUCH more...

Post Number: 9
thunder, ...listen... you are asking questions know one knows now.

The people who have the cloned cards haven't released their methods and most likely will not release anything publicly until they make enough money. And as of now it is still in the testing phase. There is no guarantee that the clone card will last long.

Nobody knows how or what they did and they ain't telling.

But they will provide you with the card already open for a decent amount of money.

Feel free to purchase it yourself and get back to us on how it works.

thunder
Unregistered guest
If I'm beating this up I appologize, but I am just getting to the point. Options, solutions and education to my next move so i can enjoy everything again. That all. Now next question;

Viewsat vs2000 is to have Nag 2 capabilities. Anyone have any insite other than Iceberg on how this might be a solution?

Thanks again.

thunder on FTA receiver
Unregistered guest
Viewsat VS2000 is not as of yet NAG 2 until its approved by Dish Network. When approved one will be able to purchase a card and purchase. Now all we need to do is set a roll over N2 program that will be able to enhance your basic package and enjoy at a low monthly price.

I guess this what is going on currently with the ones who are getting everything?

LK
Unregistered guest
left field post...no clue on whats happenning....READ!

thunder
Unregistered guest
Could be a left field post. Your right I have no clue. I have asked the appropriate people who are willing to write.

Now LK I did call the representative for viewsat and that was the info given to me.

The ViewSat VS 2000 will have Nag 2 capabilities. If its to work with any provider is the question.

What is concerning on all this info on NAG 2 is I like to get to the website that these professionals are communicating. 3rd hand info when one is trying to see if its fact or fiction is all speculation unfortunately. I need the people who walk the walk and talk to talk. I like eventually to be able to do this without chancing my card in this case on my own like I was able to do with DTV and FTA.

So who are those people? So I can get the real scoop. What website has the education I need to attack this situation if this site can't get concrete info.

I appreciate your info, but its incomplete and off left field also.

I am looking for a written war. It just seems no one has a clue how to attack this and if maple leaf can be honest and its a clone then its like DTV days all over again in my thoughts. Those thoughts are incomplete also.

thunder
Unregistered guest
Last paragraph should be;

I am not looking for a writen war. Sorry.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us