Going digital will my cheater box work on a seperate tv?

cablehater
Unregistered guest
Hi guys, Im wondering i have an RFT Plus, it still works in my area. My parents decided to get digital cable. Im thinking about hooking my RFT Plus and CFT 2200 to a tv that is using a digital cable box. Will this work? Will i still be able to get my ppv channels on my analog CFT 2200 box, while Digital is in other rooms? Any help would be appreciated, oh i have cablevision. I would think others would have had this idea too and have tried.

Username: Photomanusa

Post Number: 1
i have dishnetwork how do i get for free i am hearing of keys i am total new to this can som one plz help i am tired of paying for this

cablehater
Unregistered guest
Dont know im talking about cable. Still if anyone is able to help me out i would really appreciate it. :-)

Username: Patcooper

Staten Island, NY US

Post Number: 10
if you have digital your out of luck.no your rft plus will not work with digitsl cable.

cablehater
Unregistered guest
i know it wont work with the digital box but i still have the old school 2200, do you know if it will work with that? I do know its the same cable wire in the house.

Username: Muff

Des plaines, Il USA

Post Number: 1
I'm wondering if someone could help me out, I have a GFI 2200 box with just regular cable. My cable company went all digital. Can someone tell me if I can cheat my box so that I can get digital cable?

Unregistered guest
i would like to know what is the best card you can buy to hack direct tv.

Unregistered guest
i need somebody help , im looking for cable box to digital cable tv, i have basic cable. the company brighthouse network aslo used to known as time warner cable. if any body know a company that sale fully activated box please let me know
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us