Restrictions

John337
Unregistered guest
After i entered my codes, the channels that i had restricted from children do not work anymore, when i put in my code it simply says "scrambled or bad channel" I have a Pansat 2500A, can someone please help me fix this so that i can view these channels? Thanks.

LK
Unregistered guest
it's prob the skinflicks you dumb fcuker...skinflicks are gone from Nag1, if you would read you would know that...idiots, ROTF

John337
Unregistered guest
Sorry LK, but the guys that installed my satellite never gave me the instructions or anything, they just put it there, so i dont even know wat a Nag1 is

Silver Member
Username: Analman_returns

Post Number: 137
WHAT THE FU*CK ROTF STAND FOR!

John337
Unregistered guest
sorry Lk, but the people that installed my satellite never left the instructions or anything. So i dont even have the slightest clue of what a Nag1 is, and i still dont know how to fix tghe problem. Sorry if its somethign very trivial, but please help.

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the keys for dish network?

french fry
Unregistered guest
DISHNET KEYS Current....still working now
06-30-05 01:00pm EST
Key0: 11 64 6B 2E A5 26 ED 7E
Key1: 40 B2 B9 7A C2 C1 53 75 ** Active

Anonymous

french fry, Thank you! I was able to get them from Maestra but something happened to their site. Is there anywhere they are posted so not to bother people? Thanks for your help. I appreciate it. 7

french fry
Unregistered guest
[link removed]
www.dss-newbies.net

But you must register at those sits,and become a member..its FREE and both are great forums,files and sites.

They also have the KEYMASTER file that you can download onto your computer..then the Latest keys will ALWAYS be on your computer,and you won't have to go to any website.

french fry
Unregistered guest
[link removed]
www.dss-newbies.net

But you must register at those sites,and become a member..its FREE and both are great forums,latest newest files and helpful sites.

They also have the KEYMASTER file that you can download onto your computer..then the Latest keys will ALWAYS be on your computer,and you won't have to go to any website.

ROLF
Unregistered guest
ROLF means rolling on the laughing floor

Unregistered guest
french fry, Thank you. I'm really new at this stuff and I don't know the inner workings of the receivers, as most people on these sites do, so I can use the help. Thanks 7
PS. If there is any way you can tell me that would make my Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra better or easier ...and you have the time, please let me know. bcercena@adelphia.net 7

french fry
Unregistered guest
Flash your receiver with this file,after U unzip it..and join those sites and READ,and download thios file from there too..

New Ultra Autoroll 2.76

Al7bar FTA Ultra_050613_276_api(NTSC)
Attached Files Al7bar FTA Ultra_050613_276_api(NTSC).zip (385.0 KB, 254 views)

Unregistered guest
FF, I will join those sites and I will read what ever there is therin but I must confess that I don't know what to do to open? ( unzip the files) I asked a friend ( Border Patrol Captain) to try and show me what you mean but they had a couple of emergencies tonight. I appreciate your help! 7

french fry
Unregistered guest
U should have winzip program on your computer that just unzips any .zip file.

Thill1951
Unregistered guest
Can I have ketchup with my french fry...you fcuking idiot stick, like we don't know who you are rim-lickker...get the hell out of here you nippple sucking fcuking cry baby..ROTF

Unregistered guest
FF, Thanks. My system is up and running again. 7

OK
Unregistered guest
YES KNEEGROW WANTS CASTSHIIT ON HIS FRENCH FRYS
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us