Mitsubishi picture problems

Anonymous

I have a mits 52" vs60705, that been good.now I'm getting a horizontial line either just at the top or both top and the bottom. or the color will drope out and just be a yellow or gold on objects.also just here and there. have chnged from the rca cables to s-vidio, no change

Silver Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 176
have you tried resetting your convergence?

Username: Flory5

Baltimore, MD USA

Post Number: 1
yes, helped a bit with color but still have the line at time.

Silver Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 699
How old is your TV??

Username: Flory5

Baltimore, MD USA

Post Number: 2
About 5 Years old

Silver Member

Post Number: 748
Why not just call a tech to come have a look at it?

Toudeshki
Unregistered guest
Your convergence chips have loose connection at their pins and need to be resoldered.

Unregistered guest
Can you tell me how to re-set my convergence??
I have an the same problem and the TV repair guy just left telling me that I have to truck this 70" Tv in for repair at the cost of 600.00
is this something I can do at home??
Help

Silver Member

Post Number: 897
Carole,

They come to you. Havnt you ever had anyone come to your home to repair an appliance??? TVs are no different.

Carole Partridge
Unregistered guest
Paul they did come to my house and looked at the TV and said it would have to go into the shop??
There is only a very small black band on the top of the TV and the bottom. But on a screen that big I really did not notice it at all. Until a friend came over and said it just needs to be set up. We moved it a few weeks ago and once it was moved this little black band appeared.
Is there something I can do to adjust it??
And the is a guy on e-bay selling this repair program and has anyone tired it???
The TV is 6-7 years old and has an AWESOME picture. So I really do not want to buy another one.
Any thoughts

Anonymous

Mitsubishi WS-55807 - intermittent problem with blurred double image and arcing picture on all four sides. Clicks in and out, sometimes for more than an hour until finally clicking back in. Then it remains fine for the remainder of the time it is on.

Silver Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 301
carole, you can access convergence from the tv's menu and there you will adjust red and blue sep. You can also get the whole screen to have the cross hatch grid and set red and blue for each grid. This is the way to get the picture clearer. The screen not filling the frame will have to be fixed by accessing the service menu, which I do not suggest you do unless you have some knowledge of how crt guns work. I think that is what you mean by "little black band". I would try a diff tv repair man, one who is NOT trying to swindle you.

Anon, your problem sounds like the main board is having solder problems or the chip is bad. The arcing on all four corners is usually referred to as pincushion effect and can be fixed from the service menu, but having it come in with the doulble image every now and then is a problem and you will need a repair man to fix it.

Bustnchops
Unregistered guest
""Mitsubishi WS-55807 - intermittent problem with blurred double image and arcing picture on all four sides. Clicks in and out, sometimes for more than an hour until finally clicking back in""

OH YA-ALL FINE TRAIGHTS OF DLP TECHNOLOGY-
ALL YOU HYPSTERS KEEP PUMPIN DLP-YOU ARE PROBABLY THE SAME CLOWNS THAT PUMPED AND DUMPED ENRON-
YOU ARE ALL DLP SNAKE OIL SALESMAN

DLP4ME!
Unregistered guest
AMEN Bustnchops BROTHER-AMEN
AND CAN I GET ANOTHER AMEN FROM ONE OF YOU DLP SNAKE OIL SALESMAN?

Silver Member

Post Number: 955
Lets face it, unless you typically watch movies sitting in a position as if you were trying to bank a baseline jumper, your typical RP-CRT will offer a much better picture, and will have many fewer design weaknesses compared to the DLP designs.

Username: Bhumi44

Ahmedabad, Gujarat India

Post Number: 9
Dear sir,

We have this service manual in stock.
kindly contect us on info@bhumitapes.com or bhumi44@rediffmail.com

thanking you
kirit shah

Unregistered guest
i have a mitsubishi tv and the screen is green is ther any adjustment that can be made to fix the color?

Unregistered guest
I have a Mitsubishi rear projection 55" HD-1080 tv about 4 years old, pic went all digitally. I blew it out and it changed back to normal until I reattached the back and put the tv back in its usual spot, then it went back to digital crap. Any suggestions?

Unregistered guest
In the past few weeks, my 48" has become blurry, kind of like the pixels are screwed up. Rather than the usual precise clarity, it sort of resembles impressionist art. Sometimes it is clear but less and less often. Any ideas?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1452
Something is wrong with it. It's time to buy a new HDTV.

Unregistered guest
My model VS55601, 48"Mit. turns off by itself
about 4-5 seconds after being turned on. Anyone
experience a similar problem?

burnt
Unregistered guest
So I found out the hard way that Mitsu remote has the default setting run the brightness up to 100% ...So I didn't catch it and now I have some burn in.... I have a extended warranty from Brandsmart,, Shoud I blow this thing up some way to get it covered under the warranty ?

Anonymous

Absolutely!

Unregistered guest
I have a vs-60609 64" mits that is about4 years old the convergence chip is going out the screen seperates, leaving blue and yellow lines in the picture. The tv repair guy wants to charge me 400+ to fix this. Is it hard to change the chip? where can i get one? any help appreciated!

harry11
Unregistered guest
My Mitsibishi 46807 started having arcing on top and bottom since 3 days ago. As a result the picture on all corners is having loss of convergence, one circle becomes three olympic type rings in different colors. Any advice any one??

Unregistered guest
my mitsubishi vs 60609 60" is in convergence mute and will not adjust, a tech has replaced a controller and a sensor for 600.00, it still has the 3 seperate colors and will not adjust.

Anonymous

My mitsubishi VS-55601 has a big problem. When I turn the tv on, the screen stayes as if it hasnt come on. Also I hear no sound coming oout from my tv. The green light is on but nothing happens

Anonymous

My mitsubishi VS-55601 has a big problem. When I turn the tv on, the screen stayes as if it hasnt come on. Also I hear no sound coming out from my tv. The green light is on but nothing happens
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us