To get 119 channels, can i get 119 LNB?

Username: Convidence

Post Number: 9
mine one is 110. I can't pick more Dishnet channels. I don't like 110 that much. There are less good channels to watch.

Bronze Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 39
move ur dish to get 119 then

Anonymous

Better yet, add another dish and a 22kHz
switch or a 2x1 diseqc. Then you
can have both sats working for you.

Silver Member
Username: Bootlegger

Post Number: 128
You can make a PoorMans dish to pickup 110, 119 very easily.I've been going that way for over a year. Boots

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
Bon, don't uderstand your thinking of sat 110, their are over 250 channels you can receive there. All the ppv's, some movie's. an much more. Your IRD must not be set up properly.Boots

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
Upload This is a picture of a PoorMans dish 110 is in the middle with 119 straped to the right slightly higher( facing the dish) than 100. using a Diseqc switch, to switch back an forth between them. Boots

Bronze Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 50
not to be a smart a*s but cool r u from the south

Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 9
boots very unique way liked the idea

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
It, works. set up over 30 of them just like that.cheap way to do 2 sats with one dish. an yes I'm from the south. But if you do your homework there is all kinds of ways to set up dishes.This is a weel know setup seen on many forum sites. try it you'll like it. Boots

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
Upload This is also a great setup, did it for a friend a few months ago. Notice the tupperware. lol. It's to protect the switch and connections. that was his idea. Boots

Bronze Member
Username: Convidence

Post Number: 16
thx for showing me the picture so that I could understand how to do it.

Anonymous

Where would 119 be if I am currently picking up 110 with a dishpro lbn and dish 500 dish?

Bronze Member
Username: P2b

Post Number: 17
119 info

[link removed]

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=246416

http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Installation/Satellite-Heading-Calculator.htm

HTH

The P2b

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 490
9 degress right of 110 and up 1 or 2 degress.

Anonymous

MapleLeaf would the 9degrees and 2degrees up also work with the dishpro and a dish500 dish?

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 498
yes the sat is still there.

A dish 500 has 2 lnb's one for 110 and the other for 119.

Chicago
Unregistered guest
Just who is this internet Conan tough guy who needs to be bich slapped... Go Away!...U are UNWANTED!...U must be Kneegrow!

Anonymous

Help....

Everything was running fine but suddenly my receiver went blank. I see full quality and signal but no channels.
I tried new bin with new channel list on my Lifetime Ultra. Did this ever happen to anyone and how to solve it? I rechecked the Key and they are correct.
What do I need to do?
Where can I find changing TP? I lost the file with changes.

thanks.

chicago
Unregistered guest
try a reboot/reset of receiver...BACK of receiver,power OFF,wait 2 minutes,power ON,turn to channel 300

Username: Prettyboy

Post Number: 1
my problem is currently using a sat finder device to look for sat 119, I;m using dishnet pro 500 i get a string beep fomm my sat finder but no signal to my receiver.
Can anyone help.

steve123454
Unregistered guest
i have a dish 500 i can get 110 but i cannot get sat 119 should i move the dish aropund looking for 119 or will i lose sat 110

uptown1864
Unregistered guest
I would like to know if the encore western channel has gone Nagra 2. I can not get that channel on the dish network system.

Salmerin
Unregistered guest
What to do if the only signal you get on SAT 119 are the spotbeams? I have tried TP 19,21 but get nothing and just for the hell of it I switch to TP 1 and 2 and I got Spotbeams with SS of 80 and up. Any suggestion as to where should move the dish when it is on the SB?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us