Frequency and satelite help

help-satelite
Unregistered guest
hi every1... im very comfuzed i have the fortec life time ultra and one dish pointing 110 degrees to get dish net work... now i get good channels but i want hbo cartoon network MTV comedy tbs all that! and i see on lyngsat that it like most of them are on 119 degrees echo 7. when i chek on my tv the satelite echo 7 the frequency at the top is at like 80 % and 90 % but when i do all and then downlaod the channels I get the exact same channels i alredy have it wont give me MTV carttoon tbs comedy all that stuf... so am i supose to go outside and MOVE my dish to point to 119 degrees? if so how do i do that and if i do do that is all my 110 channels disapear???

Username: Ray_ray

Post Number: 1
I GOT A FORTEC AND I GET ALL CHANNELS BUT NOT THE ADULT ONE HOW CAN I FIX THAT?

help-satelite
Unregistered guest
also- i have a q if the frequency of like a different sat- like lets say im on rite now 110 echo 6/8 and i chek the frequency level for echo 7 wich is on 119 and the frequency is high does hthat mean i can downlaod it from it?? liek channels? or am I supos eotto turn my dish to 110 even if its all redy all high like its on 80 and 90%

LK
Unregistered guest
get a 2 LNB dish and get both the 110 and 119...then U don't move the dish..

help-satelite
Unregistered guest
hey LK but instead of doin that (geting 2lnb) if i only want echo 7 (119) how do i downlaod its channels cuz everytime i download a diff satelite i get echo 6/8 satelitie channels (110) which makes me have duble cahnnels. So what do i need to do to get only echo 7 and if u need to flash what ever that meens can u give me step by step how to get /downlaod only echo 7, thnx alot

LK
Unregistered guest
U are NOT getting the 119 cause your dish is aimed at the 110..U get what U are aimed at...if U get 110 channels,then U are aimed at the 110 and cannot get the 119 with only 1 LNB aimed incorrectly!

help-satelite
Unregistered guest
ok... lol thnx... so what tools or like stuff do i need to know how to point it at 119... do u know? if so can u tell me what they are called?
thnx

Anonymous

Ignore this idiot help-satelite
he's been told before

help-satelite
Unregistered guest
what? im just new here this liek one of my first liek 5 posts thats it i enever asked this question ur probly mistaken for liek satelite0help or sum1 elce! its not me tho! all i want is help man! sry if i couldnt fidnd it on the site! ok? but cant sum1 just help me? thnx

serial port problem
Unregistered guest
cool sat 4000 pro 1.25 firmware kills serial port?

stbtool worked just fine until I upgraded to 1.25.

now it finds no receiver.

serial port led box shows output from both devices.

Anonymous

HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO

serial port problem
Unregistered guest
Anonymous:

yes, I know, it could be the rs232 receiver in the stb.

thats what I want to know, is 1.25 having serial port problems?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us